The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[TRADE] Backstrom (Wild) to Flames

Apple Juice

36 minutes ago, Hugor Hill said:

And we have Benning here trying to tell us that teams weren't buying this year:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/video/tradecentre-canucks-fans-livid-with-benning~818899

Classic Canucks TDL. I think its time to admit that we are just awful at TDL day. We almost certainly miss out or come out worse every single year. Should bring Trump in as gm to start winning again :P 

7 minutes ago, hsedin33 said:

Classic Canucks TDL. I think its time to admit that we are just awful at TDL day. We almost certainly miss out or come out worse every single year. Should bring Trump in as gm to start winning again :P 

I honestly don;t remember when we've actually had a good TDL day 

1 hour ago, leomessi said:

I honestly don;t remember when we've actually had a good TDL day 

2011 TDL when we got Higgy and Lappy... Although looking back, I'd argue the Bruins were clear winners that year as well. They acquired key depth players that went on to help them win the Cup acquiring Rich Peverley, Chris Kelly, and Tomas Kaberle... But they paid a premium for all 3 and ended up winning the Cup

3 hours ago, Apple Juice said:

2011 TDL when we got Higgy and Lappy... Although looking back, I'd argue the Bruins were clear winners that year as well. They acquired key depth players that went on to help them win the Cup acquiring Rich Peverley, Chris Kelly, and Tomas Kaberle... But they paid a premium for all 3 and ended up winning the Cup

Ya - they did help us a lot but I just want us to win one... one tdl 

9 hours ago, jj99 said:

Must be nice to have a GM who actually wants to change things.

the Irony is that Calgary (who are suppose to be an elite team this year with their god like invincible all Canadian defence core) was suppose to be a very good team.   They are worst then none other then your Vancouver Canucks.

Backstrom may not even play a game, this was just a simple move to get a pick for Jones. 

this is true.  He hasn't played in a while, don't even think he's been practicing.

Archived