The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

John Oliver Outs Donald Drumpf

nucklehead

We have a problem here. The problem is Donald Trump. He will lose the election. He is a loser. He is a clown. Stupid people, crazy people, hopeless people and racists vote for Trump. My friends used to support him, but they listened to me and thanked me for telling them the truth. Donald Trump is very bad. Trump is bad for America. Bad for business. Bad for the people. Bad for everyone. We need to shut him down, until we figure out what's going on. We need to shut him down.

I can't decide if he's an idiot savant born with a golden spoon up his butt or just the greatest flim flam artist since PT Barnum.

I want to believe he's  wily enough to be playing the lunatic fringe ends against the old glory bible thumpin middle of the right. Master of the game, the pied piper of the disenfranchised patriots with enough grey matter to understand he could never introduce most of the planks in his platform.

I fear he may be a modern day Chancy Gardner.

9 hours ago, nucklehead said:

I can't decide if he's an idiot savant born with a golden spoon up his butt or just the greatest flim flam artist since PT Barnum.

I want to believe he's  wily enough to be playing the lunatic fringe ends against the old glory bible thumpin middle of the right. Master of the game, the pied piper of the disenfranchised patriots with enough grey matter to understand he could never introduce most of the planks in his platform.

I fear he may be a modern day Chancy Gardner.

Trump is the definition of "fake it till you make it"

On Tuesday, March 01, 2016 at 0:01 AM, ajhockey said:

It baffles me how people are so ignorant as to support this guy. I swear, if he wins, we may very well see World War III. 

No we won't see WW3 if he wins.

I'm the opposite, I completely understand why people are navigating towards Trump.

Ronald Reagan while campaigning was also harsh with his words and yet he became an excellent president.

The American people are sick of these politicians like Hilary who in the last few years has done nothing to help the economy while working with Obama, yet now she wants to run the country? 

Americans do not want 4 more years of Obama which is exactly what Hilary will bring.

Trump will easily be the nominee and destroy Hilary and hopefully this signals the end of the Clinton era.

31 minutes ago, Cowgary said:

No we won't see WW3 if he wins.

I'm the opposite, I completely understand why people are navigating towards Trump.

Ronald Reagan while campaigning was also harsh with his words and yet he became an excellent president.

The American people are sick of these politicians like Hilary who in the last few years has done nothing to help the economy while working with Obama, yet now she wants to run the country? 

Americans do not want 4 more years of Obama which is exactly what Hilary will bring.

Trump will easily be the nominee and destroy Hilary and hopefully this signals the end of the Clinton era.

Reagan was never this "harsh". He was critical of Carter due to the hostage crisis and soaring oil prices.

Hillary has done nothing to help the economy? She was Secretary of State. What was she supposed to do?

By the way who is "Hilary"?

2 hours ago, nuckin_futz said:

Reagan was never this "harsh". He was critical of Carter due to the hostage crisis and soaring oil prices.

Hillary has done nothing to help the economy? She was Secretary of State. What was she supposed to do?

By the way who is "Hilary"?

Reagan was just as strong in his words, easily. People like yourself were just as scared, trying to instill fear in others back then as they are now again.

Hilary was terrible in her position, is under investigation re: Benghazi, and has zero experience creating employment.

I prefer one "l" in her name, just like the millions who misspell it daily. 

#Trump 2016

3 minutes ago, Cowgary said:

Reagan was just as strong in his words, easily. People like yourself were just as scared, trying to instill fear in others back then as they are now again.

Hilary was terrible in her position, is under investigation re: Benghazi, and has zero experience creating employment.

I prefer one "l" in her name, just like the millions who misspell it daily. 

#Trump 2016

If Reagan was just as strong in his words provide some quotes and links. Your second sentence is verbal diarrhea and literally means nothing. 

Under investigation regarding Benghazi, and where is that investigation going? Absolutely nowhere. Keep clinging to that one if it makes you feel better though.

Neither did Barack Obama and he has a pretty impressive record on creating employment.

I don't see "millions" misspelling her name, just you. 

35 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

If Reagan was just as strong in his words provide some quotes and links. Your second sentence is verbal diarrhea and literally means nothing. 

Under investigation regarding Benghazi, and where is that investigation going? Absolutely nowhere. Keep clinging to that one if it makes you feel better though.

Neither did Barack Obama and he has a pretty impressive record on creating employment.

I don't see "millions" misspelling her name, just you. 

I don't need to provide quotes and links because I watched the presidential elections in the 1980s.

And the 1970s as well.

Ronald Reagan was as straightforward and as harsh spoken as Trump was, anyone who was at least sane at the time remembers all too well. He was very threatening towards Iraq because of the hostage crisis, and made it well known he would attack them if the hostages were not released before he was sworn in.

The only difference then was people rallied behind Reagan, and social media did not exist nor did mass media.

Don't worry, Trump is not going to start a nuclear war, he simply wants to make his country great again. 

13 minutes ago, Cowgary said:

I don't need to provide quotes and links because I watched the presidential elections in the 1980s.

And the 1970s as well.

Ronald Reagan was as straightforward and as harsh spoken as Trump was, anyone who was at least sane at the time remembers all too well. He was very threatening towards Iraq because of the hostage crisis, and made it well known he would attack them if the hostages were not released before he was sworn in.

The only difference then was people rallied behind Reagan, and social media did not exist then, nor did mass media.

Don't worry, Trump is not going to start a nuclear war, he simply wants to make his country great again. 

To the first bold part hahahahahahahahaha.

Yes you do. For the benefit of others so they can see the actual quotes and won't think you're talking out of your rear end. Which you appear to be.

Why would he threaten Iraq when it was IRAN who held the hostages? See, your amazing powers of recall are maybe not as good as you claim them to be.

Since you have such a excellent memory perhaps you could let all of us know what role the CIA played in all of this and why Iran waited until Reagan was inaugurated to release the hostages?

11 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

To the first bold part hahahahahahahahaha.

Yes you do. For the benefit of others so they can see the actual quotes and won't think you're talking out of your rear end. Which you appear to be.

Why would he threaten Iraq when it was IRAN who held the hostages? See, your amazing powers of recall are maybe not as good as you claim them to be.

Since you have such a excellent memory perhaps you could let all of us know what role the CIA played in all of this and why Iran waited until Reagan was inaugurated to release the hostages?

For the benefit of others? lol

For the benefit of YOU, because you are hell bent on portraying Trumps as this evil politician, which bears no resemblance to Reagans run to the white house. 

I remember people scared that if Reagan won in 1980, WW3 was imminent. 

Just exactly like how YOU believe now.

Iran Iraq, it's called spell check. 

Good grief, go outside and relax, trust in the millions who are voting for Trump.

They know much more than you assume and are clearly more focused.

3 minutes ago, Cowgary said:

For the benefit of others? lol

For the benefit of YOU, because you are hell bent on portraying Trumps as this evil politician, which bears no resemblance to Reagans run to the white house. 

I remember people scared that if Reagan won in 1980, WW3 was imminent. 

Just exactly like how YOU believe now.

Iran Iraq, it's called spell check. 

Good grief, go outside and relax, trust in the millions who are voting for Trump.

They know much more than you assume and are clearly more focused.

How am I portraying Trump as anything? I haven't even mentioned his name once in this thread. Do tell.

You can't even remember events correctly but somehow know what I believe. I usually have to tune into Comedy Central for stuff this good.

I noticed you couldn't answer any of the questions posed to you. No big surprise there.

Feel free to continue to ignore questions asked of you and keep on blabbering on about things you know zero about. It's your right after all.

Just now, nuckin_futz said:

How am I portraying Trump as anything? I haven't even mentioned his name once in this thread. Do tell.

You can't even remember events correctly but somehow know what I believe. I usually have to tune into Comedy Central for stuff this good.

I noticed you couldn't answer any of the questions posed to you. No big surprise there.

Feel free to continue to ignore questions asked of you and keep on blabbering on about things you know zero about. It's your right after all.

Deep breath, go outside, think of your future under a Trump reign, relax, feel safe. Do it.

:-)

Archived