The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Suits]

Intoewsables

Just now, CanucksLegacy said:

I'm only taking those that I feel can be trusted, and are willing to undertake the risks associated with being invited.

Don't do it man for real. We don't need that to win if you Hang it will be the same info we will get anyways. But I think you can be saved this round.

i think the Duce is rotten. either Mafia or sk, I hope not the latter but vote Ilduce

You know what, CL is starting to swing my head, I don't think he's Mafia after all. Bandwagon doesn't give me the best confidence he is Mafia, no counter wagon started from anyone else which surely Mafia would do to save him. 

Unvote CL

Just now, Virtanen87 said:

Aladeen man u better be mafia or sk rofl

Whatever Virt you should be banned 1 game for your BS. If things aren't clear it's because of your f up. You were wrong about Jazz, you lied about tracking and now we are supposed to hang someone claiming sheriff without you bothering even to explain it more than saying "you guyz r dumb and I'm so smrt. Anybodies hu dunt do wut I sez is stoopid or mafiaz"

get over yourself, you're about as useful as castrated donkey. 

Sorry for the lack of inactivity, was just out with some people.

I investigated Barzal and he came up mafia as well.

So it seems that I'm whichever one that always investigates mafia is. And I was so excited to be sheriff. Did you see dat round 1 performance and passion?

Welp. I'll read up on the thread sooner or later. Activity levels should increase a lot tomorrow.(Barring a death)

Just now, Virtanen87 said:

Do you not get it???? I was going to die anyways because I'm the biggest threat to the mafia even if I was a regular TP. When I'm dead, they'll be dealing with TPs with the IQ equivalent to Steven Avery's nephew...

Worst. Vig. Ever.

psycho sheriff/sheriff is far more important for the Mafia to kill than lying ass vanilla tp Virt.

in fact if I was Mafia I would probably just let you live anyways so you can keep targeting TP specials for them. 

Just now, Aladeen said:

Worst. Vig. Ever.

psycho sheriff/sheriff is far more important for the Mafia to kill than lying ass vanilla tp Virt.

in fact if I was Mafia I would probably just let you live anyways so you can keep targeting TP specials for them. 

Bro keep talkin while I bang your future wife sideways on my futon

Archived