The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Suits]

Intoewsables

Just now, thejazz97 said:

Okay well then, I don't know if this will help or not, but Caboose came back mafia.

Considering all of my other investigation targets came up TP and came back mafia, there's still a chance I could be either sheriff.

This sucks.

And by either I mean paranoid or psycho

Just now, thejazz97 said:

Okay well then, I don't know if this will help or not, but Caboose came back mafia.

Considering all of my other investigation targets came up TP and came back mafia, there's still a chance I could be either sheriff.

This sucks.

who came back tp?

also other post was the same asking u to investigate caboose.

3 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

who came back tp?

also other post was the same asking u to investigate caboose.

All my investigations have come back as mafia. When they died, they've all flipped TP without fail. Caboose could be different, but you never know.

4 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Do we wanna see what type of sheriff jazz is this round? Caboose has been super quiet and not adding into any discussion. 

I'm very curious as well. IMO if Caboose doesn't respond/doesn't respond well enough, my vote will be for him.

Unvote; Vote Booser

2 hours ago, milk and honey said:

Do we wanna see what type of sheriff jazz is this round? Caboose has been super quiet and not adding into any discussion. 

I don't mind voting Caboose but I don't think we should be trusting Jazz unless he's a confirmed sheriff for whatever reason. I'm under the impression that mafia constitutes 1/3 of the player base so if there were eight to start we're already tied in number with the SK seemingly going after TP. Not wise to leave the fate of this round to one person who's role isn't secure.

Also, is there a way to look up a certain persons posts for a thread? 

3 minutes ago, Mathew Barzal said:

I don't mind voting Caboose but I don't think we should be trusting Jazz unless he's a confirmed sheriff for whatever reason. I'm under the impression that mafia constitutes 1/3 of the player base so if there were eight to start we're already tied in number with the SK seemingly going after TP. Not wise to leave the fate of this round to one person who's role isn't secure.

Also, is there a way to look up a certain persons posts for a thread? 

Ya that's true. Jazz could be mafia just playing us into letting them win. 

Go to their profile and see their activity is what I usually do. I don't think you can single out this thread from their other posts.

Archived