The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Suits]

Intoewsables

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I think lynch b needs to be one of Barzal, lewt, or caboose.  All quiet and not offering much of anything other than excuses.

Hey man, why are you picking on Barzal, Lewt or Caboose? Not like you, bassi and JL haven't been inactive until just recently. Is that coincidence that you all just recently got active? Makes one think.

GG, I was asking for A.

----

At this point, my unofficial VC has 6-7 votes on CL so barring stupidity, its safe to say that there will be no more double votes after tonight.

Since many people have been conflicted on both CL and duce in the firstplace, why not take out both.  So CL in A, Duce in B? 

Was about to submit but just seen heffy's post so I'll continue writing

I think Barzal and caboose would be fine..but in my opinion, I think Lewitelli is TP.

2 minutes ago, CanucksLegacy said:

Hey man, why are you picking on Barzal, Lewt or Caboose? Not like you, bassi and JL haven't been inactive until just recently. Is that coincidence that you all just recently got active? Makes one think.

They all act like they aren't even paying attention.  I'm at least following the game enough to vote your ass out.

24 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

GG, I was asking for A.

----

At this point, my unofficial VC has 6-7 votes on CL so barring stupidity, its safe to say that there will be no more double votes after tonight.

Since many people have been conflicted on both CL and duce in the firstplace, why not take out both.  So CL in A, Duce in B? 

Was about to submit but just seen heffy's post so I'll continue writing

I think Barzal and caboose would be fine..but in my opinion, I think Lewitelli is TP.

Lynching both seems logical, but increases the chances of us lynching a TP. I think we should just lynch CL this round. We have no evidence that suggests ilduce39 is a Mafia but lots to conclude that CL is based on last night's results.

And why are you defending Lewitelli when he wasn't even in question? 

Heffy brought Lewitelli up.  I made my list where I had Lewitelli under TP so that's why I didn't think he'd be lynch worthy.

Up until yesterday, I had you under TP but you saying you want to lynch CL but then voting duce seems suspect.  Although, I still think duce has been rotten this game.

16 minutes ago, Green Goblin said:

Lynching both seems logical, but increases the chances of us lynching a TP. I think we should just lynch CL this round. We have no evidence that suggests ilduce39 is a Mafia but lots to conclude that CL is based on last night's results.

And why are you defending Lewitelli when he wasn't even in question? 

Editing post, GK him!

Lol jokes

Vote Count (A)

CanucksLegacy (8) - Mathew Barzal, ilduce39, CanucksLegacy, g_bassi13, King Heffy, milk and honey, JohnLocke, Green Goblin

ilduce39 (1) - Alain Vigneault

Vote Count (B)

ilduce39 (2) - g_bassi13, milk and honey

Alain Vigneault (1) - Mathew Barzal
Green Goblin (1) - ilduce39
JohnLocke (1) - Alain Vigneault
Mathew Barzal (1) - CanucksLegacy
Caboose (1) - King Heffy

milk and honey (1) - Caboose

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Heffy brought Lewitelli up.  I made my list where I had Lewitelli under TP so that's why I didn't think he'd be lynch worthy.

Up until yesterday, I had you under TP but you saying you want to lynch CL but then voting duce seems suspect.  Although, I still think duce has been rotten this game.

Yeah I agree, I think Lewitelli is okay for now... CL had me convinced is all I can say. It was a mistake and I should have voted for CL. And I've already voted for CanucksLegacy tonight and I will stand by it unless some other evidence arises. 

Vote Count (A)

CanucksLegacy (6)- Aladeen, thejazz97, King Heffy,Gbassi,MB,JL

ilduce39 (6)-milk and honey, Lewitelli, Zfetch,CL,AV,GG

It's interesting that you would bring that up. Because you also voted for ilduce39 last night. If you truly believe that I was TP until I switched, and now have switched back, then you voting for CL should be in order. If you don't, we have reason to suspect you and the rest of the future duce votes are Mafia.

Archived