The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Tank is....OUT OF CONTROL!!!!^%&*#!!

TheRussianRocket.

4 hours ago, gameburn said:

It gets poopier: this year the team that loses isn't compensated with a guaranteed second choice either, I think.  Can drop further.

If we finish last overall we can end up picking 4th when all is said and done. 

Or we can finish what 17-30th and win first. My money is on  no matter where we finish we will pick between 2-7. I would lose my mind if we got the number one but no way am I holding my breath for that.

Just sucks that the one year we are probably bottom three is the year they Change the lottery format. 

1 hour ago, The Great 8 said:

Before the draft I heard the exact opposite opinion. Omg the league wants to get American markets going so let's give Mcdavid to Buffalo. Did that happen? No and you can take off your tinfoil hat.

You're definitely correct in your assumption I'm not doubting it, but you could easily say Eichel is a pretty darn good consultation prize to be a franchise player and to drive an American market forward. 

15 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

Who in the  existing d-core can handle a heavy fore check? Edler, Sbisa and now Tryamkin. I give Biega big marks as well. Weber and Bartkowski had to have more puck control and possession for any success. The roster was not talented enough to pull that off. I don't think Tanev's game will stand up to serious CUP play either unless a heavy partner can be found to help him out. Hutton seems to handle the heavy game a bit better and should improve with experience.

I agree with the draft priorities and would hope for a big 1C. It should be a very interesting draft day!  

Although - that check in the first period followed by flattening the guy who came in to exact some revenge by WEBER was one of the most epic moves I have seen all season from any of our players bar maybe Jake.

9 hours ago, Maniwaki Canuck said:

Willie called Tryamkin Trymakin.  Man, who has the language problem?  Might want to learn his name because he's going to be around for the duration, coach. 

maybe he's trying to coin a new nickname for him 'Mack'

Archived