The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

I used my action on Al the first night, I thought he was TP and a good MK target, so I jailed him to keep him alive.

My second action was redirected.

Who did you try to protect?

3 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Vote KH

He's been scummy all game and slanking hard. Showed up this round just to vote Otherwise. Important to note that Otherwise and Dr. S were tied in votes (with 2 each) at that point. I think there's a strong chance him and Dr. S are both scum.

Why KH and not BJ, Dr.S, and even Falcon?

Also, why cast this vote right now?

3 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

I was actually hoping to do 1 of 2 things. I tried to jail Zfetch, I thought he may be Mafia special, or he'd be a useful townie to keep alive as he's pretty experienced.

Try again.

Nothing happened to zfetch during this last nightfall so I don't how your protect could have gotten redirected.

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

Why KH and not BJ, Dr.S, and even Falcon?

Also, why cast this vote right now?

Falcon is a terrible lynch candidate.

I picked Heffy because he's looked scummy af on both wagons that led to TP lynches, not to mention his constant slanking. I am not opposed to lynching Dr. S. BJ I'm not as comfortable as I was reading him town all game until the anonymous thing. I've experienced CDC turning the anonymous function on and off for different devices so I'm not discounting his story. The timing of it looks awful though.

I don't see a reason not to vote for someone I find scummy.

4 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Try again.

Nothing happened to zfetch during this last nightfall so I don't how your protect could have gotten redirected.

What? 

Nothing happening to Zfetch is not proof whatsoever that my action wasn't redirected.

Archived