The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

13 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Reading over the thread again....

If you're truly the Lyncher, calling your last thunder dome would make you useless after that.

So, no, I don't think you'll be killed but being lynched is obviously a possibility, no matter how low the odds.

So, you are saying the mafia won't kill me this round, but will get the tp to lynch me next round?

What insane mafia plan are you espousing,

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

Before you submit your TBT candidates, I want you to announce in this thread who you're picking and give good reason for each.

Then when BW announces it, we can verify.

WHAT! I don't need to. Are you claiming to be Sansa?

1 minute ago, JAY JAY said:

So, you are saying the mafia won't kill me this round, but will get the tp to lynch me next round?

What insane mafia plan are you espousing,

You can't be serious with this.

If you are who you say you are, you only have one more time to use your ability.  The Mafia cannot prevent it so as long as you submit your ability for the final time, there is no incentive to take you out because you can no longer use your ability and aren't a special no more.

And the second part is factually true.  So long as you're still playing this game, you can be lynched.  As can the other people remaining in this game.

1 minute ago, JAY JAY said:

WHAT! I don't need to. Are you claiming to be Sansa?

Why are you scared?  You already outed yourself so prove it.  You only have one chance to use your ability so I don't see the problem.

2 hours ago, JAY JAY said:

Just a reminder.

So far only Dral, yourself. Al, Dr. S & Zfetch have made a list.

Kaz, TL, JL, Jazz,  BJ have been posting in the thread but have not put who they investigated and why. If I missed their investigations, please correct me, but I don't think I have.

9 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Where did all that activity go? C'mon let's get to 100 pages!

Anyone who doesn't meet the post requirements will be stripped naked and forced to make the walk of atonement down Hastings (srs).

6GJWk.gif

Scum are mumming up as we close in on who they are.

5 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

You can't be serious with this.

If you are who you say you are, you only have one more time to use your ability.  The Mafia cannot prevent it so as long as you submit your ability for the final time, there is no incentive to take you out because you can no longer use your ability and aren't a special no more.

And the second part is factually true.  So long as you're still playing this game, you can be lynched.  As can the other people remaining in this game.

Oh, I get it. I will no longer be a threat to them as a now regular tp.

Usually though, lynches require the votes of tp also, and to the tp, they will know I'm tp.

Sounds kinda mafia flawed logic you are using.

5 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Why are you scared?  You already outed yourself so prove it.  You only have one chance to use your ability so I don't see the problem.

I don't need to prove it AV.

Why are you going on about this.

You will know the TBT when BW announces in the thread.

Just now, JAY JAY said:

Usually though, lynches require the votes of tp also, and to the tp, they will know I'm tp.

That's why I'm asking you to reveal your TBT targets beforehand.  Tell us who you will put into a TBT and why.  If BW announces the same two users as you identity in this thread, that's how we can be sure of you.

It does nobody any good if you tell us after the fact.

4 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Kaz, TL, JL, Jazz,  BJ have been posting in the thread but have not put who they investigated and why. If I missed their investigations, please correct me, but I don't think I have.

No, you didn't miss mine. I was just debating whether or not to post that I forgot to investigate someone the first night (I know, I potatoed)

I investigated 112 the second day... she came up as TP.

3 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

In my experience, the ones with flawed logic are typically TP - they don't know as much as the mafia do.

2 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

No, you didn't miss mine. I was just debating whether or not to post that I forgot to investigate someone the first night (I know, I potatoed)

I investigated 112 the second day... she came up as TP.

Suspicious, almost like the Mafia don't want to give out too much info.

Vote JJ until he reveals who the TBT candidates are... this is getting eerie.

4 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

I don't need to prove it AV.

Why are you going on about this.

You will know the TBT when BW announces in the thread.

What is there to lose by revealing unless it is not your role?

3 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

That's why I'm asking you to reveal your TBT targets beforehand.  Tell us who you will put into a TBT and why.  If BW announces the same two users as you identity in this thread, that's how we can be sure of you.

It does nobody any good if you tell us after the fact.

Everybody comment on this.

Is this not sound logic?  I'm not sure why JJ would be opposed to this..unless, of course, he's mafia.

2 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Everybody comment on this.

Is this not sound logic?  I'm not sure why JJ would be opposed to this..unless, of course, he's mafia.

It's sound logic, and I don't see a really good reason why JJ would oppose this...if he's Mafia though, why hasn't there been a counter-claim? 

Just now, falcon45ca said:

It's sound logic, and I don't see a really good reason why JJ would oppose this...if he's Mafia though, why hasn't there been a counter-claim? 

Maybe they investigated someone, got a hit, and killed them off? Is that possible?

Archived