The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

Just now, falcon45ca said:

It's sound logic, and I don't see a really good reason why JJ would oppose this...if he's Mafia though, why hasn't there been a counter-claim? 

This is a decent point.

All signs point to JJ being the lyncher.  He just needs to verify who his targets will be and if BW announces the same two names, he'll be clear.

Just now, JAY JAY said:

Let me get this right.

I'm Sansa Stark and 2 of my likely mafia suspects (one I have my vote on and one up for TBT)are trying to cast shade on me.

The only person casting shade on yourself is yourself. What do you have to lose by revealing the people you've entered into the Thunderdome?

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Nobody is trying to cast shade.  You being reluctant to clear your name is what's making you shady.

I don't need to clear my name. I will send my TBT to BW. Hopefully we will take out a mafia and learn things.

I care not for my own life after this, just the town.

5 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

Maybe they investigated someone, got a hit, and killed them off? Is that possible?

No, the Town knows who died and their role, Sansa is not dead. 

If JJ's not Sansa, then the real Sansa is letting a Mafia get away with misleading the town. Kinda hard to believe.

5 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

C'mon scum, my fellow tp will need all the crap you spew now to use against you later.

I still have an hour and a half to get my TBT in to BW.

Yeah, there's way too many players in the scum pile who've not given their investigations.  

21 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

TBT Dr. S & TL, or Jazz & BJ, or KH & JL  IMO.

You have BJ in here instead of Kaz (from your 4 name list) any reason?

I'm not really fond of the TL and Dr.S pairing. I think each can be pressed on the TBT lynch choice.

Jazz is really weak(his play) and I'd rather just outright lynch him. (not this round though)

I'm kinda like the KH &JL match except I have a bad feeling they might be both lazy tp.

What do you think of a BJ - Kaz match.

1 minute ago, JAY JAY said:

I'm not really fond of the TL and Dr.S pairing. I think each can be pressed on the TBT lynch choice.

Jazz is really weak(his play) and I'd rather just outright lynch him. (not this round though)

I'm kinda like the KH &JL match except I have a bad feeling they might be both lazy tp.

If you think I'm dangerous, you should probably lynch me now rather than later.

29 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

Vote JJ until he reveals who the TBT candidates are... this is getting eerie.

What is there to lose by revealing unless it is not your role?

What tp would do this. I already thought you were mafia anyway.

3 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

I want to lynch Kaz straight up, no TBT.

I found TL & Dr. S's back & forth to be less than convincing...not 1 of them voted for the other.

I'm not opposed to a BJ & Kaz TBT, I think at least 1 & possibly both are Mafia.

Why are you so reluctant to reveal your pre-targets?  The Mafia can do nothing to change who you submit.  This action would speak louder than words you could speak this game.

Also, you said you could out me as Mafia, do it. 

Just now, JAY JAY said:

Jazz? It's like you never played the game before.

This game? Yeah, I've been a little slow to catch on.

Mafia in general? I've been playing longer than you and have even hosted a couple games.

Why is what I asked so absurd, other than what Falcon explained?

2 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Why are you so reluctant to reveal your pre-targets?  The Mafia can do nothing to change who you submit.  This action would speak louder than words you could speak this game.

Also, you said you could out me as Mafia, do it. 

AV!! If you really are TP - then STOP right NOW!

4 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

This game? Yeah, I've been a little slow to catch on.

Mafia in general? I've been playing longer than you and have even hosted a couple games.

Why is what I asked so absurd, other than what Falcon explained?

Because you would have known the answer.

Anytime a tp is ganged up on, there is always scum pushing and prodding.

19 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

I want to lynch Kaz straight up, no TBT.

I found TL & Dr. S's back & forth to be less than convincing...not 1 of them voted for the other.

I'm not opposed to a BJ & Kaz TBT, I think at least 1 & possibly both are Mafia.

Ya, I had that too - I'm going back to it.

Unvote: Vote Kaz

Archived