The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

1 minute ago, mau5trap said:

You've played a strong TP game imo. If you somehow end up flipping mafia I applaud you. 

I say this because I like this group of candidates. 

Inb4 people calling me out for agreeing with another poster. 

1 minute ago, Time Lord said:

Yes

Idk how about voting DrS when he was obviously TP, how about voting Kaz instead of KH when there was still a chance at saving KH. You and JL are Mafia for sure with Jazz the most likely the third left but an outside chance of it being Dral.

The Mafia must have been pretty confident in their game it seems like very few of you have actually read this thread in its entirety. DrS soft claims doc last night fall and still you guys try to get him lynched. 

Just now, Aladeen said:

Idk how about voting DrS when he was obviously TP, how about voting Kaz instead of KH when there was still a chance at saving KH. You and JL are Mafia for sure with Jazz the most likely the third left but an outside chance of it being Dral.

The Mafia must have been pretty confident in their game it seems like very few of you have actually read this thread in its entirety. DrS soft claims doc last night fall and still you guys try to get him lynched. 

Dr.S wasn't obviously TP. He was extremely scummy. Voting for Kaz instead of KH was most likely not a mistake since I'm like 90% sure Kaz is mafia too. And I called KH mafia anyways. They were my top 2 scum reads once Dr.S claimed sheriff.

Where did Dr.S soft claim doc?

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Damn, didn't even see this. I may have been trying to catch up on the thread too quickly. 

This has no real relation to Aladeen's post other than the fact that it got me thinking.

Dral has been going through the whole game unchecked (AFAICT) - from saying if he were sheriff or if he were doc, etc. I know they're not exactly the same, but I'm getting the same feelings from that as I did when AV was mafia and kept telling us he was mafia.

Just something to think about.

Dr.S wasn't obviously TP. He was extremely scummy. Voting for Kaz instead of KH was most likely not a mistake since I'm like 90% sure Kaz is mafia too. And I called KH mafia anyways. They were my top 2 scum reads once Dr.S claimed sheriff.

Before the previous nightfall after you suggested CFD

4 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Sorry Sheriff not doc

On May 19, 2016 at 8:57 PM, Dr.Strangelove said:

Please don't

On May 19, 2016 at 8:58 PM, Dr.Strangelove said:

This would be the worst idea ever TBH

On May 19, 2016 at 9:01 PM, Dr.Strangelove said:

It wont happen

On May 19, 2016 at 9:02 PM, Dr.Strangelove said:

If I die trust Aladeen  he's definitely TP

10/10 soft doc claim

I'm guessing you meant sheriff.

How is anyone but you supposed to read that and assume he's soft claiming sheriff?

Well the hope would be the Mafia wouldn't and it looks like you guys didn't. But you forced him to admit it by trying to lynch him GJ

Not one confirmed townie was voting for DrS why did you think it was such a good idea to try to push a lynch of someone none of the confirmed townies thought was the right person to lynch? 

Why not vote for Kaz when there was enough to get him hung rather than trying to get DrS hung at that point instead? 

You said you thought Kaz was scum why not just vote for him and be done with it? 

If you are TP TL did it never occur to you that since no confirmed townies were voting DrS that likely there were Mafia wanting to vote him?

When TL is TP, he tries.

None of this "I don't want to step up because I'm afraid I might leave the town with bad reads and I'll die"

You went all out in round 1 of Milk's Arrow game to lead the TP and you were wrong about me

You're scum.  Or a horrible TP.

Archived