The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

@TysonGiuriato

#Canucks prospect Bo Horvat had a goal and an assist in the @GoLondonKnights 11-0 win tonight. Now has 60 points (24-36-60) in 42 games.

Dude, i posted the EXACT same thing, but didn't copy and paste it off a twitter account. It's appreciated that you cover everything for us, but like…check first

Dude, i posted the EXACT same thing, but didn't copy and paste it off a twitter account. It's appreciated that you cover everything for us, but like…check first

he's never going to read this... all he does is copy and paste from twitter. Edited by avelanch

Excited for him but I can't help but to think this feels like Hodgson all over again. Lets just hope he doesn't develop too quickly and think that he's too good to play on the third line stuck behind Kes and Hank.

Hodgson would of had to wait 5-6 years playing behind Kesler and Henrik. Hodgson couldnt be defensively well enough to play 3rd line C either. Plus in 2 years if he does improve to be a 2nd C trade Kesler or put Kesler on the wing of the Sedins

Excited for him but I can't help but to think this feels like Hodgson all over again. Lets just hope he doesn't develop too quickly and think that he's too good to play on the third line stuck behind Kes and Hank.

If he develops quickly and is outperforming Kesler (just like Hodgson WAS doing at the time), then I damn well better expect him to not be stuck behind Kes or Hank.

How dare you, Vintage has been this for months, years maybe now. Delete your account. Edited by yogolol

Wouldn't mind seeing Gaunce, Jensen and Shinkaruk all in Utica next season, with Bo playing another year in London, and possibly a year in the AHL after. Lets take er easy. Atleast our farm team won't suck.

Bo almost made the Canucks THIS year (and is likely to see time here when his Jr. season is over). He can't play in the A next year and another season in Jr. does little for him IMO.

I'd be pretty shocked if he's not on the Canucks next year in a nice comfy 3rd line role.

• Upvote 1

Bo almost made the Canucks THIS year (and is likely to see time here when his Jr. season is over). He can't play in the A next year and another season in Jr. does little for him IMO.

I'd be pretty shocked if he's not on the Canucks next year in a nice comfy 3rd line role.

Next year, start fresh out of camp. let him focus on the memorial cup Edited by Legend Killer