The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sportsnet WCHockey2016 highlights WTF I'm pissed!

HockeyHarry

I was looking for Highlights of the World Cup of Hockey pre tourney games. Russia vs Cze and Swe vs Fins. I found them at SN. ca

and they dont have full game highlights they break them up into 1 goal videos with a 25sec commercial that you have to watch just to see a 10 sec goal video. This PISSes me OFF.  I don't know which pisses me off more sportnet for making the videos this way and not making one video with all the highlights or the commercial add people for thinking that if I watch their video I'll buy their product. The answer is NO I WILL NOT buy your product cause you just wasted my time!

2 hours ago, Shift-4 said:

You should have posted here :lol: 

I can only imagine how out of control that thread could get.   It wouldn't take much to have that rival Clutch's Burrows thread.

I want to post there, but I need to consider how healthy it would be to vent that much.

13 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Team USA vs. Team Canada tomorrow and Saturday.  Pretty much the only matches that I'm looking forward to.  Then I'll probably watch whoever plays against Canada in the finals.

The whole team NA thing is just annoying.

Completely agree with the bolded.  Utter BS, IMO, and Team Europe isn't far behind.  

It would be interesting to see the Swedes play, for the preview of the new Sedin line.  Hopefully not depressing, but then, they will be playing with some awesome D.

Just now, Kragar said:

Completely agree with the bolded.  Utter BS, IMO, and Team Europe isn't far behind.  

It would be interesting to see the Swedes play, for the preview of the new Sedin line.  Hopefully not depressing, but then, they will be playing with some awesome D.

I think the Swedes lost today.

7 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

I think the Swedes lost today.

Just being sneaky, since it's exhibition <_<

Thanks for the news.  Did some digging, and saw that Loui scored, from Daniel, and the line wasn't on for any goals against.  Marky made all his saves, too.

http://ice.wch2016.com/boxscore?id=2016080102

Not bad for the Canucks

5 hours ago, HockeyHarry said:

I was looking for Highlights of the World Cup of Hockey pre tourney games. Russia vs Cze and Swe vs Fins. I found them at SN. ca

and they dont have full game highlights they break them up into 1 goal videos with a 25sec commercial that you have to watch just to see a 10 sec goal video. This PISSes me OFF.  I don't know which pisses me off more sportnet for making the videos this way and not making one video with all the highlights or the commercial add people for thinking that if I watch their video I'll buy their product. The answer is NO I WILL NOT buy your product cause you just wasted my time!

Is that feeling anything like opening a thread and finding out it's just someone ranting?

Archived