The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Russian Gov advises it's children abroad to return to home

Rush17

11 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

While I don't agree that WW3 is imminent, if it did happen, it would be tough for us to stay out of it.

When people look at a map and think of traveling, we tend to think east-west. But in a war between Russia and the USA, the shortest route would be over the top of the world and of course, right through Canadian airspace.

mind blown. lol.  Is it actually a shorter distance up north?  !!! Be careful not too shoot any rain deer!  Santa must stay in operation!

It actually looks like the US and Russia are both going after ISIS right now:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37679325

Iraqi government troops and Kurdish fighters launched their push towards the city in the early hours of Monday.

The government troops are backed by Russia and the Kurds by the USA. It also looks like the Russia/USA were already in talks prior to this attack:

http://www.euronews.com/2016/10/06/russia-ready-to-cooperate-with-us-on-syria-ceasefire

To me it looks more like a case of two enemies cooperating, while giving the impression that they are each getting their way.

If people actually read what Putin said, instead of relaying on British tabloid garbage news.

They might learn that he talked about perception that Russia's elite is sending their kids to western schools.

And that they should return their kids to school them in Russia.

I guess that doesn't sell the news as much as the scaring gullible sheep with stories of war.

On October 13, 2016 at 9:22 AM, RUPERTKBD said:

Yep. It's amazing what a Trillion dollars will buy...

...yet they still couldn't defeat a relatively small guerilla army operating in a southeast Asian jungle, nor one operating in middle eastern desert...

Those two wars were lost due to a lack of clear goal.

Containg spread of communism in Asia and bringing democracy and sucesfully changing regime is not attainable goal for the armed forces.

Military is not built to have a same role us United Nations peacekeepers.

Economy collapsing.

Potentially US $/petro system falls like a house of cards.

Even lightweight countries like the Phillipines are questioning(open & brazenly) US hegemony.

BEFORE this cycle spins outa' their control, bet'cherfata$$ TPTB will send our kiddies to war.

That's how they roll.

5 hours ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Economy collapsing.

Potentially US $/petro system falls like a house of cards.

Even lightweight countries like the Phillipines are questioning(open & brazenly) US hegemony.

BEFORE this cycle spins outa' their control, bet'cherfata$$ TPTB will send our kiddies to war.

That's how they roll.

I don't think that you ever met a conspiracy theory that you didn't like.

For some reason I envision you living in a jungle of South America or Asia.

16 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

I don't think that you ever met a conspiracy theory that you didn't like.

For some reason I envision you living in a jungle of South America or Asia.

I don't think its a conspiracy theory that the U.S. economy will experience a collapse, and probably much worst than 2008 in the near future. The debt is now almost 20 trillion, an increase of 10 trillion from 2008. The Fed reserve don't want to raise interest rates, and no wonder, how are they going to pay interest on their massive debt? They'll basically be acknowledging recession the moment they raise it. They're printing money out of thin air. Not gold backed, while countries like China and Russia are buying tons of gold, and selling their U.S. bonds along with Saudis. 

9 hours ago, D'Angelo Russell said:

I don't think its a conspiracy theory that the U.S. economy will experience a collapse, and probably much worst than 2008 in the near future. The debt is now almost 20 trillion, an increase of 10 trillion from 2008. The Fed reserve don't want to raise interest rates, and no wonder, how are they going to pay interest on their massive debt? They'll basically be acknowledging recession the moment they raise it. They're printing money out of thin air. Not gold backed, while countries like China and Russia are buying tons of gold, and selling their U.S. bonds along with Saudis. 

He sees conspiracy in everything from hockey to politics, just read his posts and you will see.

To answer your question, most debt is owned domestically, SSA is the largest debt holder.

Everyone talks about China, they own around 5% of total debt, its in their interest to see U.S currency and economy do well.

Walmart imports more from China then entire country of Canada or Russia.

As far as collapse goes, i think those claims are exagareted to scare people.

9 hours ago, D'Angelo Russell said:

It's hard to reason with some folks. Some people wrap themselves in that warm blanket of gov't/media-propaganda, to stay snug & warm at night.

Entertain them with a steady stream of sports & mindless debates.

35 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

He sees conspiracy in everything from hockey to politics, just read his posts and you will see.

To answer your question, most debt is owned domestically, SSA is the largest debt holder.

Everyone talks about China, they own around 5% of total debt, its in their interest to see U.S currency and economy do well.

Walmart imports more from China then entire country of Canada or Russia.

As far as collapse goes, i think those claims are exagareted to scare people.

You'd best speak for yourself.

Archived