The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Russian Gov advises it's children abroad to return to home

Rush17

This has been building up for several yrs. Yes, it's serious.

Should the petro-dollar system(US & central bankers hegemony) collapse, almost all you've known will change. Many say Israel is also firmly behind this downward spiral.

The MSM does it's best to divert attention. Anything to avoid discussing what's important.

I'm appalled & disappointed with what "The West" have perpetrated in places like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen(thru Saudis), Ukraine & especially Syria.

'V' The Guerilla-economist refers to ISIS as USIS(plenty of his interviews on Youtube). More people are calling this what it is. SOME brave/bold folks tried to get the truth out there.

Lastly, as of Oct 1st the overlords of Intl internet-control was supposedly handed from the US to some UN entity. Therefore many "truth-bloggers" & sources of alt-media will be more easily blocked/silenced/etc... Good info may become scarcer & more valuable.

Economic, social & environmental deterioration. As Gerald Celente often proclaims: "When all else fails, they take ya to WahR!"

2 hours ago, Rush17 said:

Maybe russia sees how weak Americans are for allowing 2 such leaders. Maybe it's a way to intimidate Americans into voting for trump.  who then putin can use mind games on.

or perhaps the American government is corrupt and there is actual justificaton for russias concerns. I wish this was something we could hear the input of other countries. get their govs opinions. 

clearly new tech advances are making it easier for governments to intimidate populations of other nations.  Maybe this is just a strategic move by putin.

Putin is a no BS guy who doesn't play along with the Isreali BS the entire world has benn intimidated into following.

Hey, a least if we get nuked it'll probably be Bure who hits the button, doesn't he have some position in Putins government?

"Maybe he can get Trev to send him is jersey banner  before he hits the doomsday device.I'll bet the pacific Coliseum is ground zero.

8 hours ago, hsedin33 said:

Say what you will, but the US military is still the largest and most technologically advanced army to have ever existed, ever. Bigger then almost all other armies combined. But yeah, this is dumb, just more sabre rattling. Nothing to see here.

Yep. It's amazing what a Trillion dollars will buy...

...yet they still couldn't defeat a relatively small guerilla army operating in a southeast Asian jungle, nor one operating in middle eastern desert...

Russia is refusing to let the American government continue it's fascist march of destabilization and imperialistic reintegration through the Middle East.

Putin has banned the Rothschilds from owning any financial institutions in Russia, which is a huge factor in the issue. Considering that the Rothschilds hold many of the strings that control the vermin who make up American government, it's no surprise. The US government is an absolute joke, no matter how you slice it. The world is seeing them for the gong show they really truly are now.

Truly embarrassing stuff. The American people have literally no sane choice in the election. It's a sham. Trump is a megalomaniac and a moron, and Clinton is a sociopath and shill. Both are puppets who will do whatever their willing benefactors instruct them to do.

The US is truly the problem in this conflict. The most violent nation on Earth.

10 hours ago, Rush17 said:

after increased tension between America and Russia. the Russian government has asked it's youth to return home just days after it organized a national defense drill for a potential attack from the west. (preparing for nuclear, chemical etc type attacks). there are a few links on the subject

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-11/russian-government-officials-told-immediately-bring-back-children-studying-abroad

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-nuclear-weapon-training-attack-radiation-moscow-vladimir-putin-a7345461.html%3famp?client=ms-android-rogers-ca

if anyone can translate.  there are probably more reputable news sources on both of these subjects. it's difficult to navigate on my cell though.

America has accussed Russia over the dnc hacks and several things in Syria according to alternative media.  Im surprised it's not getting more discussion. Russia has basically said that if clinton is elected it will  likely lead to ww3. I'm young but I have never seen russia flex it's muscles this much ever. 

does any older members recall similar flexing in the height of the cold war?  

the American government is obviously worried about russia influencing the election. the US hates that stuff but is this flexing normal? I'll see if I can more links I've read in the past week on the subject.

The Cuba missile crisis in 63 was a pretty big flex.

American warship was fired upon by Yemen.  Believed too of been from a group in Yemen who are aligned with Iran, Assad, and Russia.  The US responded by taking out the Yemen groups radar in 3 locations.  (Basically put them in the dark.).  Now Iran has sent out their destroyers to the ocean to oversee things.  

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/12/politics/us-russia-tensions-cold-war/index.html

"Indeed, it's not a Cold War," said Igor Zevelev, former director of the MacArthur Foundation's Russia office. "It's a much more dangerous and unpredictable situation."

The video explains obvious concern of russia influencing the us election.  but also goes into some real concerns.  

As mentioned previously the US- Russia relations have been on a downward spiral since the invasion of Ukraine. The US and the UN condemned Russia's annexation of Crimea but did nothing. Since then the US and Russia have taken opposite stances on multiple major issues and the political lines are being drawn in the sand and they each side with different nations. 

As crazy as it sounds I believe China will be the big difference/deciding factor in what happens between Russia and the US. So far China has stayed mostly neutral in the conflicts and accusations so it will be interesting to see what side of the line they fall on  especially with the tensions in the South China Sea where the US is not backing China's claims. 

9 hours ago, terrible.dee said:

Putin is a no BS guy who doesn't play along with the Isreali BS the entire world has benn intimidated into following.

Hey, a least if we get nuked it'll probably be Bure who hits the button, doesn't he have some position in Putins government?

"Maybe he can get Trev to send him is jersey banner  before he hits the doomsday device.I'll bet the pacific Coliseum is ground zero.

Israel intimidates people? Did you skip a few history classes?

16 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

American warship was fired upon by Yemen.  Believed too of been from a group in Yemen who are aligned with Iran, Assad, and Russia.  The US responded by taking out the Yemen groups radar in 3 locations.  (Basically put them in the dark.).  Now Iran has sent out their destroyers to the ocean to oversee things.  

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/12/politics/us-russia-tensions-cold-war/index.html

"Indeed, it's not a Cold War," said Igor Zevelev, former director of the MacArthur Foundation's Russia office. "It's a much more dangerous and unpredictable situation."

The video explains obvious concern of russia influencing the us election.  but also goes into some real concerns.  

In the water and in the air no nation has it on the US. On the ground, possibly. Nuclear, we all lose. However, if a few get together (and im talking China, India, Russia) then it gets really ugly. WW3

3 minutes ago, Spitfire_Spiky said:

As mentioned previously the US- Russia relations have been on a downward spiral since the invasion of Ukraine. The US and the UN condemned Russia's annexation of Crimea but did nothing. Since then the US and Russia have taken opposite stances on multiple major issues and the political lines are being drawn in the sand and they each side with different nations. 

As crazy as it sounds I believe China will be the big difference/deciding factor in what happens between Russia and the US. So far China has stayed mostly neutral in the conflicts and accusations so it will be interesting to see what side of the line they fall on  especially with the tensions in the South China Sea where the US is not backing China's claims. 

China and Russia have been working together for some time now. They have a very good relationship. I don't think they would hesitate to help Russia if truly needed.

2 minutes ago, Fantomex said:

China and Russia have been working together for some time now. They have a very good relationship. I don't think they would hesitate to help Russia if truly needed.

That is a scary thought, especially when you add North Korea into the picture who is another strong ally of China. As as said before the lines are being drawn:

Team US

- USA

- Great Britain

- Saudi Arabia

- Most of the European Unin

Team Russia

- Russia

- China

- Iran

- North Korea

- Syria

It has the makeup for quite the global war if anything serious goes down.

1 minute ago, Spitfire_Spiky said:

That is a scary thought, especially when you add North Korea into the picture who is another strong ally of China. As as said before the lines are being drawn:

"Scary" is right. That's the reality of it, unfortunately. It's not like you couldn't see it coming, this has been brewing for decades. WW3 is already in motion. 

32 minutes ago, Spitfire_Spiky said:

Team US

- USA

- Great Britain

- Saudi Arabia

- Most of the European Unin

Team Russia

- Russia

- China

- Iran

- North Korea

- Syria

can Canada opt out please? lol.  I don't want any involvement in this nonsense.

can't we solve issues without violence at least in the civilized world.   I get some places are still in mid evil like times. but not change the world with information instead of force.

I guess the whole noradd north American defense system is kinda hard to reverse. it's unfortunate but it almost seems like no one is a good guy this time. 

it's unfortunate this is unfolding in this manner.  Russia ant no saint either but it's been the US aggression that's creating the majority of this tension.  Russia is simply responding in kind. they have done little up too this point and I respect them for being so patient.  

why does the world gotta be so crazy.

“Relations between Russia and the United States can’t get any worse. The only way they can get worse is if a war starts,” said Zhirinovsky

in this article he urges Americans to vote for trump if you wish to avoid ww3.

I'll post the article shortly.

4 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

“Relations between Russia and the United States can’t get any worse. The only way they can get worse is if a war starts,” said Zhirinovsky

in this article he urges Americans to vote for trump if you wish to avoid ww3.

I'll post the article shortly.

Zhirinovsky is Russia's answer to Donald Trump.  He's loud, obnoxious, boisterous, and is a close confidant to Putin.  The only difference between the two is that Zhirinovsky actually holds a political seat with a limited amount of power.

Keep an eye out for a presidential candidate named, Evan McMullin.  He has no chance at winning the presidency because he's only on 11 state ballots, but he's polling third in his home state of Utah.  Many of the voters that are fleeing Trump in Utah are now flocking to McMullin.

Archived