The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) - TBL - VAN

2 minutes ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

Tanev for Druin... thats crazy talk... I mean Larsson got Hall so Tanev is at least worth a Stamkos +2nd (they have to throw in the 2nd due to Stamkos being injured) ;P

The 1040 guys were discussing the 

Tanev for Drouin trade.  They were saying it's too risky for us to give up a proven stud (defensively) for a guy who might be a bust.  

13 minutes ago, Alflives said:

The 1040 guys were discussing the 

Tanev for Drouin trade.  They were saying it's too risky for us to give up a proven stud (defensively) for a guy who might be a bust.  

Yup they were but I think it is a pipe dream.. Drouin's age and ceiling outweigh the risk and while I agree Tanev is a proven dman he carries on in a somewhat quiet manner which doesnt add to his value imo.

17 minutes ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

Yup they were but I think it is a pipe dream.. Drouin's age and ceiling outweigh the risk and while I agree Tanev is a proven dman he carries on in a somewhat quiet manner which doesnt add to his value imo.

Tanev is an analytics wonder boy, so maybe Arizona is a better trading partner?  

7 hours ago, Knucks16 said:

Not the way he's playing right now haha! I aswell am ready for banning to make some moves;)

There's always ups and downs in a young defenceman's career, I will go with the wait and see answer on that. I hope they both turn out to be solid D-men in the NHL. And I second that move some Vets please Benning

1 minute ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

Could be although I dont really know how desperate Arizona would be for a RHD and you would probably only get a Duclair back which I dont think would be fair value.

I'm not a Duclair fan either.  What about getting their first pick?  It's not a great draft though, so that might not be enough either.

Archived