The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Christy Clark and BC Liberals Approve Kinder Morgan Project

DonLever

7 minutes ago, iwtl said:

You are slithering to a new low. I never mentioned Nazis in any of my posts regarding the BC Liberals. Your comments are a new low and accurately reflect the hate and fear mongering of some BC Liberal supporters,  Your ignorance of the atrocities committed by the Nazis, and using that that in your NDP stance shows a frighting level of hate, and or ignorance .   But thank you for clarifying you have nothing, zip , nada , zilch to offer in debate.

What is wrong with you? You really need someone to argue with eh?

Couple things, again I DO NOT SUPPORT the B.C liberals and I'm not eligible to vote in B.C

Btw you said not to hold the 90s against the ndp. I guess we shouldn't hold the ndp failures in Sk, Ab, Mb, On or N.s against them either hey? 

2 minutes ago, iwtl said:

Hopefully the US courts will reign him in sooner vs later. Alot of what he says will in fact be challenged in court if he ever acts on it. Their are republicans waiting for the first thing that will stick in an impeachment process to dump Trump for Pence. I'm betting he will be gone within 18 months.

He's going to get impeached in his first month and Pence will then take over and THAT is frightening.

America got what they wanted and what they deserved.  It's just amusing to see

5 minutes ago, iwtl said:

Hopefully the US courts will reign him in sooner vs later. Alot of what he says will in fact be challenged in court if he ever acts on it. Their are republicans waiting for the first thing that will stick in an impeachment process to dump Trump for Pence. I'm betting he will be gone within 18 months.

Lmao if you're a left winger you best do some research on Pence. :lol:

Wow that shortens this thread lol ....

Yah Pence was a preferred candidate of many republicans but they knew he could never have gotten tagged as the GOP candidate for the race. He may be more dangerous than trump as he can keep his head about him - something Trumps temper fails to keep him out of trouble with. I laugh with each threat of "big border tax". Long after Trump has left office the courts will rule on that free trade infringement and the poor tax payers of the US will pay a huge price. Renegotiating agreements is one thing - unilaterally imposing tariffs is a whole new ballgame.

In order for the US to be able to export anything they need to have their dollar drop .... its over inflated and makes the purchase of anything made in the US - outside of the US - too costly.

11 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Lmao if you're a left winger you best do some research on Pence. :lol:

Pence is more religious than Cruz crazier than Carson and smarter than Putin (without the power)  he's dangerous, if the left didn't like Trump man they'd LOVE Pence

6 minutes ago, iwtl said:

Wow that shortens this thread lol ....

Yah Pence was a preferred candidate of many republicans but they knew he could never have gotten tagged as the GOP candidate for the race. He may be more dangerous than trump as he can keep his head about him - something Trumps temper fails to keep him out of trouble with. I laugh with each threat of "big border tax". Long after Trump has left office the courts will rule on that free trade infringement and the poor tax payers of the US will pay a huge price. Renegotiating agreements is one thing - unilaterally imposing tariffs is a whole new ballgame.

In order for the US to be able to export anything they need to have their dollar drop .... its over inflated and makes the purchase of anything made in the US - outside of the US - too costly.

As a B.C resident you should know the U.S. unilaterally imposing tariffs is NOT "a whole new ball game".

Archived