The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Canucks Vs. Preds, Tuesday, January 17, 2017 7 PM

Qwags

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

If you're bored, troll your wife - ask her if she'll do your laundry because you're busy watching the game and a bit tired from working all day, and kids and stuff.

You might miss the third, but it could be fun.

Lmao

would be even better because I didn't work today.  The kids were at school and it was the first day I've had to myself in at least 6 months, and I can't even remember that day actually.

oh yeah.  Nice bank shot Henrik.  Congrats on 999.

great game 88Godzilla!  Hopefully you catch that rat Ribeiro next time.

Ryan Miller !  You continue to impress me and I already loved you.

biggest moment of the night:  puck to Lonny's dome.  Get well soon sir.

59 minutes ago, 1-d said:

Obviously. How 'bout a goal deflected right off Shawn Thornton's jockstrap and into his own net on Friday?

Icing on the cake if the a-hole doesn't get up for 5 minutes after. 

I'll endorse that 'cuz it's not violence,....just some over-due karma.

2 hours ago, KelownaCanucksFan said:

You can't be serious? Tortorella was 100% right about this core they are done, and Keenan no need to dig deeper there. As for Willie my hatred is more with his minor league decisions that defy any sane reasoning

Tortorella & Keenan's (Messier's) methods of core-busting here were unscrupulous, & diabolical.  Not to mention they played a part in the worst role-modelling for the next generations of coaches that I've ever seen.

Bullies only get results in the short term,...as he did for the 'Nucks, in the first few months until over-deployment caused the team's stars to break-down from the abuse. The class eventually, revolts, and is soon done with him! The wheels will fall off of the Blue Jackets juggernaut too....unless Tortorella is a different, kinder & more repentant man. What he did to Luongo, Edler, Weise, Hansen, the Sedins, others & even his favorite in Kes (he played him nearly a 5 min shift straight once, to conclude a game, with just 3 whistles at the most) ...was evil.

Archived