The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Metempsychosis & Palingenesis

Master 112

6 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

So what you're saying is Stamkos is a stand up guy who wouldn't take advantage of someone's inexperience unlike some of us savages?

I can buy it. B)

I guess you are being sarcastic.

After this game though, all bets are off.

26 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Thinks he's got that tmi about stamkos? 

Reveal hidden contents

B)

I think his reasoning was an abnormal thought process that puts too much emphasis on the past character/behavior of the player while making the contents of the PM secondary. Stamkos being a friendly guy in the past shouldn't be a reason not too lynch him for doing something scummy lol. 

Edit: Why are AV and TL in Boston?

8 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I think his reasoning was an abnormal thought process that puts too much emphasis on the past character/behavior of the player while making the contents of the PM secondary. Stamkos being a friendly guy in the past shouldn't be a reason not too lynch him for doing something scummy lol. 

Edited post GK please!

25 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

You don't have to unvote for the vote to count. It's only to help out the host. B)

JJ, tell me one thing I'm doing that I don't do as town.

Then tell what in the world TL has done to deserve a town lean. 

From the rule book:

Voting

Votes must be made in the game thread and must be bolded,e.g. Vote Intoewsables. If you wish to change your vote, please first unvote, e.g. Unvote Intoewsables; Vote Master Radishes. The exact format does not matter so much as long as it is bolded and clear who you are voting for. Only bolded votes will count. Nicknames are acceptable, as long as it is obvious who you are referring to.

Some GMs further require a number added to the vote to indicate the round, e.g. Vote1 Dral in round 1, Vote2 Dral in round 2, and so on. Check with your GM.

Any votes in edited posts will not count.

In the event of a tied vote, there will usually be no lynch. Instead, in the following round, there will be a tiebreaking vote alongside the regular lynch vote. Therefore, players will vote for two lynchings - one between the tied players from the previous round, and one for everyone else.

18 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

There is nothing abnormal about my thought process or reasoning.

I may be wrong or misread someone, such as you and BW have done with me, but that isn't abnormal.

They are scouting.

4 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

From the rule book:

Voting

Votes must be made in the game thread and must be bolded,e.g. Vote Intoewsables. If you wish to change your vote, please first unvote, e.g. Unvote Intoewsables; Vote Master Radishes. The exact format does not matter so much as long as it is bolded and clear who you are voting for. Only bolded votes will count. Nicknames are acceptable, as long as it is obvious who you are referring to.

Some GMs further require a number added to the vote to indicate the round, e.g. Vote1 Dral in round 1, Vote2 Dral in round 2, and so on. Check with your GM.

Any votes in edited posts will not count.

In the event of a tied vote, there will usually be no lynch. Instead, in the following round, there will be a tiebreaking vote alongside the regular lynch vote. Therefore, players will vote for two lynchings - one between the tied players from the previous round, and one for everyone else.

All it says is please. B)

1 minute ago, JAY JAY said:

There is nothing abnormal about my thought process or reasoning.

I may be wrong or misread someone, such as you and BW have done with me, but that isn't abnormal.

They are scouting.

Perhaps I should have clarified. When I said abnormal, I meant an abnormal TP thought process, not abnormal in the general sense.

Being abnormal is pretty much the new normal for those who play here.

Archived