The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Metempsychosis & Palingenesis

Master 112

4 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I think you guys are reading way too far into that. Occam's razor says he's just a returning player continuing the ongoing joke. B)

Well, yeah, probably.  But that's way too simple and takes out the fun, conspiracies are where it's at bruv.

22 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

In the scenario that BW and him are both mafia, this is possible.  Or he's come into contact with an experienced player who told him to make reference to rolls, whether in the Mafia PM or a side PM, so as to avoid suspicion from BW thinking he's a noob rather than a dupe.

Not sure how BW factors into that, but it doesn't make sense unless Stamkos is TP. There would be no need to have a separate PM with a mafia teammate. That's assuming that 112 isn't cruel and is letting the mafia have their own PM lol.

10 hours ago, Stamkos said:

This is the first paragraph. 

Hey man, welcome to Mafia.

The rest of the group is pretty savage, so I'm just gonna let you know that if you have any questions, ask me or 112, who's hosting this game. If it's a question regarding a role, then DONT ask anyone other than her.

The above is typical, I believe, of Stamkos.

'Savage' is not a word I would ever use to describe Stamkos, unlike some of us.

Basically he is following 112's directive to be nice to a new player.

If any of you remember Stamkos' first  game in particular (Neapolitan) you will understand what/why he is doing this.

He almost quit playing. (for ever)

I don't think that there was any manipulation intended.

Merely a friendly gesture to a new player, based on his own experience and inexperience.

1 minute ago, JAY JAY said:

The above is typical, I believe, of Stamkos.

'Savage' is not a word I would ever use to describe Stamkos, unlike some of us.

Basically he is following 112's directive to be nice to a new player.

If any of you remember Stamkos' first  game in particular (Neapolitan) you will understand what/why he is doing this.

He almost quit playing. (for ever)

I don't think that there was any manipulation intended.

Merely a friendly gesture to a new player, based on his own experience and inexperience.

So what you're saying is Stamkos is a stand up guy who wouldn't take advantage of someone's inexperience unlike some of us savages?

I can buy it. B)

This is the 2nd paragraph:

I was hoping we could form an alliance in this game.

This is one of the first games in a long time where we could PM other members, so let's take advantage of it.

We can use this PM to talk about roles, or people in the game who might be Mafia, TP or have a role in the game.

Stamkos

I read this and keeping in mind the 1st paragraph and the personality Stamkos has displayed in previous games, I think this is more speculative than any thing else.

I don't really like the last line, but I would be hesitant to vote him at this time.

I am more suspicious of Armbar at this time than Stamkos.

Archived