The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Metempsychosis & Palingenesis

Master 112

I find it very odd that ilduce would vote for Aladeen without providing reason, then disappear. He made a long post before and never touched on Aladeen once. What makes it more suspicious that his vote was the first one on Aladeen. Hard to imagine him thinking a wagon would get going on his lynch candidate with what little he provided. 

On 08/02/2017 at 4:09 PM, Beluga Whale said:

What do you look for in someone to determine if they are town or not? (Serious question).

Oh and B)

When I read the boards I look for those who are:

1 Trying to be helpful "lets scum hunt guys!!!"

2 Players who seem to be filling the boards with confusion and filler posts

3 Players that vote in a specific position 3rd for example

22 hours ago, Stamkos said:

Jeez guys is it that bad that I wanted to welcome a new guy to the game, akl the while trying to form an alliance? 

Forming an alliance with a new player without knowing their alliance is questionable.

21 hours ago, Stamkos said:

Are you serious? You're in the pm, you can see exactly why I sent it to them. It was two paragraphs, So did you only post one of them in the thread to make me look bad?

This is the first paragraph, the one Beluga whale left out. 

Hey man, welcome to Mafia.

The rest of the group is pretty savage, so I'm just gonna let you know that if you have any questions, ask me or 112, who's hosting this game. If it's a question regarding a role, then DONT ask anyone other than her. 

So @Alain Vigneault I did not send it to him to find out his role, I specifically said to only talk to 112 about the roles. 

I think that this is enough proof that I wasn't trying to goad him into ruining his first game, and that I was actually trying to make his life a little easier. 

I don't like the bold line. To verify if a player has a role, you can read whether they have a role just by seeing their response to this comment.

41 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

When's nightfall? 

Everyone please be here in the 20 minutes before lynch and then we can have a grand ol' CFD sh*tshow. Not even joking last minute CFD's are actually really good at exposing scum. B)

While CFDs can be effective there is only one way (imo) to use these effectively. And that is to ensure that everyone is available. And that the person we are voting for is a valid suspect with good evidence. 

I find it curious that you are bringing this to the table. and so early in the game. 

VOTE STAMKOS

For now

7 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I find it very odd that ilduce would vote for Aladeen without providing reason, then disappear. He made a long post before and never touched on Aladeen once. What makes it more suspicious that his vote was the first one on Aladeen. Hard to imagine him thinking a wagon would get going on his lynch candidate with what little he provided. 

Tin-foil: Ilduce and Aladeen are mafia teammates and ilduce sensed the possibility of his teammate (Aladeen) getting lynched (I had just FoS'd him) so he wanted to get on early for any potential town cred should Aladeen go down.

Or you know, he could've just seen the same scumminess I saw. B)

My thoughts, impressions, and (yes BW) gut feels on the players.

Round one, so there isn't much to go on.

Players List:

1. Blue Jay 22-- 60% -- It seems to me that his activity is less than normal TP BJ -- TP Lean

2. Stamkos-- 40% -- That PM thing bothers me but of all the players I can see Stamkos doing that as TP -- Slight TP Lean

3. Alain Vigneault -- 60% -- I always have a tough time reading AV -- TP lean

4. JAY JAY -- 100% -- I am TP so there is nothing more to say - I do say and do sketchy things though -- Solid TP

5. Zfetch -- 60% -- Minimal effort by Zfetch. Seems to have placed a typical mafia placeholder vote -- Mafia Lean

6. Beluga Whale -- 60% --Confused by the reason for all the B)- Willing for now to believe a weird modifier -- TP Lean

7. Time Lord -- 60% -- Doesn't seem to be typical TP TL -- maybe he'll pick it up -- Mafia Lean

8. falcon45ca -- 30% -- Hasn't posted much -- Slight TP Lean

9. DarthMelvin -- 40% -- Hasn't posted much - typical DM -- Slight TP Lean

10. Aladeen -- 60% -- Doesn't seem to be typical TP Alad - if ever there was a devious mind behind PMgate -- Mafia Lean

11. g_bassi13 -- IDK

12. numb3r_16 -- NO SHOW

13. ilduce39 -- 60% -- So far appears fairly typical TP - TP Lean

14. Baer -- NO SHOW

15. Go Faulk Yourself -- IDK

16. Armbar -- 60% -- The other half of PMgate -- Mafia Lean

Will adjust as new developments occur.

8 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I would agree with you especially since his vote is for me but really that is almost how the duce always plays in the opening rounds rotten or not. I still think stankhoes is the best lynch. 

Lynchability Scale:

Stankhoes - tried fishing for noobs. This is a tried and true mafia practice... 69 on the lynchabilty scale

BW - posting B) emoji and saying the mafia are all B) also the point of him leading the charge on Stammer and then backing off completely cause it's too wordy... 44 on the lynchabilty scale

Feltchman - something about his posts rub me the wrong way either that or I'm just chaffed from whacking overtime. 32.45253 on the lynchabilty scale

GFY - channelling the spirit of Saniel is something that must be done respectfully and solemnly  22.222222.... on the lynchabilty scale. 

The duke - not the best lynch option at this point but still he could be a coin flip as to whether or not he is rotten. 22.222221 on the lynchabilty scale

AV - announces he is leaving and announces he came back yet posts nothing really? I guess that actually may play in his favour a bit since if he was scum why would he go out of his way to put notice on his lack of posting... but still. 20 on the lynchabilty scale.

Armband or whatever - this guy is obviously not a noob. He doesn't want us to know who he/she is yet has made it clear they have played before. Did stammer's nativity get him messaging a scummy player who was more than happy to point this mistake out to the rest of the players? I doubt it but maybe. 14 on lynchabilty scale.

everyone else is below 10 at this time. 

17 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Tin-foil: Ilduce and Aladeen are mafia teammates and ilduce sensed the possibility of his teammate (Aladeen) getting lynched (I had just FoS'd him) so he wanted to get on early for any potential town cred should Aladeen go down.

Or you know, he could've just seen the same scumminess I saw. B)

You need to go read up on power wolfing on MafiaU my friend and then realize that is almost the worst play mafia can make. And actually now that I think about it I am almost positive you have read that article before and have now jumped to a 68 on the lynchabilty scale.

12 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

My thoughts, impressions, and (yes BW) gut feels on the players.

Round one, so there isn't much to go on.

Players List:

1. Blue Jay 22-- 60% -- It seems to me that his activity is less than normal TP BJ -- TP Lean

2. Stamkos-- 40% -- That PM thing bothers me but of all the players I can see Stamkos doing that as TP -- Slight TP Lean

3. Alain Vigneault -- 60% -- I always have a tough time reading AV -- TP lean

4. JAY JAY -- 100% -- I am TP so there is nothing more to say - I do say and do sketchy things though -- Solid TP

5. Zfetch -- 60% -- Minimal effort by Zfetch. Seems to have placed a typical mafia placeholder vote -- Mafia Lean

6. Beluga Whale -- 60% --Confused by the reason for all the B)- Willing for now to believe a weird modifier -- TP Lean

7. Time Lord -- 60% -- Doesn't seem to be typical TP TL -- maybe he'll pick it up -- Mafia Lean

8. falcon45ca -- 30% -- Hasn't posted much -- Slight TP Lean

9. DarthMelvin -- 40% -- Hasn't posted much - typical DM -- Slight TP Lean

10. Aladeen -- 60% -- Doesn't seem to be typical TP Alad - if ever there was a devious mind behind PMgate -- Mafia Lean

11. g_bassi13 -- IDK

12. numb3r_16 -- NO SHOW

13. ilduce39 -- 60% -- So far appears fairly typical TP - TP Lean

14. Baer -- NO SHOW

15. Go Faulk Yourself -- IDK

16. Armbar -- 60% -- The other half of PMgate -- Mafia Lean

Will adjust as new developments occur.

Thursday's are my night class days <_<

No classes tomorrow though B)

Archived