The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

McGregor vs Mayweather August 26th

DoughtysCheck

5 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

No hewont,  Floyds got nothing to prove in the octagon, The fight wasn't about who was the toughest guy. 

We'll see, but if they start floating another big pay day in front of him 180 million he'll sign.

3 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Boxing fanboy checking in here.  Not surprised by the results although I was praying for a Connor KO lol.  Glad this circus is over and now we can focus on GGG/Canelo Alvarez in a couple of weeks(I am sure Russ Amber agrees).  If any of you guys want to see a good boxing tilt this year check out Joshua/Klitschko if you haven't already, that was quite the tilt.

This is just my opinion but 50-0 and not even considered GOAT speaks volume.  I compare Mayweather to the New Jersey Devils of the late 90's.  Victorious? yes, entertaining?no.  So hopefully Floyd takes his boatload of money and goes off into the sunset and we never have to endure him or his fights again.

MMA fans can go back to watching two sweaty dudes rolling around on the floor while people yell "mount him! mount him!":ph34r:

ewwww xd !! totally gay!!!

On 2017-08-28 at 3:31 PM, Hairy Kneel said:

We'll see, but if they start floating another big pay day in front of him 180 million he'll sign.

He just made 300 million? Why would he take a pay cut to go mma? Especially when anyone witha brain could see he's lost most of his speed and power. In theory if mayweather was into it... it'd take probably 700 million to get him into the octagon and that's just basically paying an old man to get beat up. 

Archived