The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] 2017 NHL Entry Draft

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, B53 said:

Wouldnt Hancock make more sense then Palmu

Could be a good future AHLer in Utica who could turn into an emergency call-up if he can keep his scoring touch in the minors.  Can't really be too upset taking a 6th round flyer on just about anybody.

Just now, SabreFan1 said:

Could be a good future AHLer in Utica who could turn into an emergency call-up if he can keep his scoring touch in the minors.  Can't really be too upset taking a 6th round flyer on just about anybody.

Hey I like it, dont get me wrong. I got to see some Owen Sound games on Sportsnet this year and he was clearly their best player. Its a much more exciting pick for the fans then a defensive dman or 4th line checker

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, on the cycle said:

5'7" 179lbs. at least he's stocky. Reminds me of Mats Zuccarello and he's super strong for his size and hey, St. Louis was a pretty good player.

Oh nice. I seen 5'6 on hockeydb.. 5'7 sounds much better then 5'6 haha

Just now, B53 said:

Hey I like it, dont get me wrong. I got to see some Owen Sound games on Sportsnet this year and he was clearly their best player. Its a much more exciting pick for the fans then a defensive dman or 4th line checker

I've just really jumped on board the AHL forming a "winning culture" train in the last couple years.  I was elated to see how important Jason Botterill considered it for the Sabres' minor league club.

Palmu has a chance to do well in the AHL.