The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Confederation (Canada Day Special) - MAFIA WIN!!!

Master Radishes

2 hours ago, Fox Mulder said:

Zfetch is back...making up for lost time with all the spam.....Armbar joins in, distracting from the thread....JL sneaks a post in.....DM calls Z out......Stamkos posts calling his reads with no explanation and is gone again.

Zfetch - unsure

Armbar - slight scum lean for waste of discussion

JL - still feel 50/50 on him

DM - slight town feel

Stamkos - scummy read right now. Want to know reasons for reads.

"distracting from the thread"

Scum team is:

Fox

TL

One wildcard

I completely disagree with BJs pool. Makes me think even more that he's mafia again.

112 was joking when claiming sheriff pree sure. Even then we shouldn't lynch her because what if she is sheriff?

If she isn't sheriff the real sheriff should come out so the doctor can save them and 112 a scum in that case could be lynched for a get rich fast scheme.

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

I completely disagree with BJs pool. Makes me think even more that he's mafia again.

112 was joking when claiming sheriff pree sure. Even then we shouldn't lynch her because what if she is sheriff?

If she isn't sheriff the real sheriff should come out so the doctor can save them and 112 a scum in that case could be lynched for a get rich fast scheme.

So far, nobody other than you has said they thought she was joking. Props for not being a conformist though.

57 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

My opinion, based off his posts, Zfetch isn't even reading the thread. Most posts have been brief one liners on players without much content, dialogue with Armbar, or immediate responses to posters. He does not deserve a round 1 derp clear this round.

Still holding up ;)

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

So far, nobody other than you has said they thought she was joking. Props for not being a conformist though.

Lol cuz she literally said "hardclaiming sheriff"

If someone were actually sheriff they would have went in to further depth and elaborated instead of sticking two words together.

Just now, Zfetch said:

Lol cuz she literally said "hardclaiming sheriff"

If someone were actually sheriff they would have went in to further depth and elaborated instead of sticking two words together.

Context says otherwise. She can answer for herself though.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Still holding up ;)

I never go back and quote like 7 different people anyway so my responses are almost always immediate. 

I may quote one post in the wild past but even then that's not common.

Armbar is a cool d00d.

One liners are effective in a text heavy game.

I am reading the thread that's how I know you're mafia.

Checkmate Blue Jays.

Archived