The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Confederation (Canada Day Special) - MAFIA WIN!!!

Master Radishes

On 7/2/2017 at 9:18 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Nothing. Typical try hard behavior right out of the gate seems within his norms but its early.

Early cosmo readings show JL more sus.

Jokes aside, I actually agree with this. He looks like he's playing it too safe.

I am very quiet when you first meet me, but alot of fun once you get to know me. I am not looking to get remarried but rather to go out with and enjoy the time together. I enjoy all forms of auto racing, shooting pool, playing cards & gambling. I will respond to everyone who includes a pic.

On 7/2/2017 at 9:25 PM, Armbar said:

I am very quiet when you first meet me, but alot of fun once you get to know me. I am not looking to get remarried but rather to go out with and enjoy the time together. I enjoy all forms of auto racing, shooting pool, playing cards & gambling. I will respond to everyone who includes a pic.

does the set of all forms include illicit ones?

1 minute ago, Armbar said:

Also: not related to the game in any way/shape/form, but a couple of months ago I found two devices in my apartment that were wrapped in electrical tape. Most specifically I found them overhead attached to my chandelier. Protruding from the tape was some sort of plastic tip connected to the inside of the tape by what I recall to be some sort of wiring. Instead of reverse-engineering them I just threw them in an old guitar case with a beat-up six-string and took it out to the dumpster at the back of the building. Now I'm really curious as to what they could have been. I assume(d) they were for audio-recording, but I really don't know. One day they weren't there, then suddenly they were. I live alone, so someone came into my unit while I was out, stuck them on my light and left. any ideas as to wtf they were? I swear I'm not making this up.

1 minute ago, Two one one said:

Also: not related to the game in any way/shape/form, but a couple of months ago I found two devices in my apartment that were wrapped in electrical tape. Most specifically I found them overhead attached to my chandelier. Protruding from the tape was some sort of plastic tip connected to the inside of the tape by what I recall to be some sort of wiring. Instead of reverse-engineering them I just threw them in an old guitar case with a beat-up six-string and took it out to the dumpster at the back of the building. Now I'm really curious as to what they could have been. I assume(d) they were for audio-recording, but I really don't know. One day they weren't there, then suddenly they were. I live alone, so someone came into my unit while I was out, stuck them on my light and left. any ideas as to wtf they were? I swear I'm not making this up.

Do you run any illegal cockfighting, poker games, or counterfeiting operations in your apartment?

On 7/2/2017 at 9:49 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Do you run any illegal cockfighting, poker games, or counterfeiting operations in your apartment?

lol no

I'm twenty and have never spent a night in a jail cell, nor have I ever had any involvement with the criminal justice system.

Archived