The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Confederation (Canada Day Special) - MAFIA WIN!!!

Master Radishes

16 hours ago, Armbar said:

Of course MR assigns himself the cutest character and gets a purple name. Gutless puke move from the host.

16 hours ago, J-23 said:

I got a dude with a beard.

16 hours ago, Two one one said:

+1 arm why does MR get to be Irish

15 hours ago, Fox Mulder said:

Finale of Doctor Who left too many unanswered questions

vote time lord

15 hours ago, Two one one said:

^10/10 entrance

14 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Papa whale is here.

Lettuce hunt some wolves anti-confederate scum.

Everyone is joking around at this stage of the game. Why would 112 be "sarcastic" about Fox's post when it's just a funny and non-serious entrance? I think it's more likely that 112 is retroactively altering her meaning to fit with something she said later on. 

25 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I don't believe you. Fox's entrance came in the context of the early spam stages of the game and everything suggests you were playfully appreciating his first post. 

We may have actually caught a wolf here. Anyone else believe in Lynch All Liars?

For reference I'm gonna quote the posts leading up to Fox's entrance and the subsequent posts to show context.

Tbf I said most of this while back

24 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I don't believe you. Fox's entrance came in the context of the early spam stages of the game and everything suggests you were playfully appreciating his first post. 

We may have actually caught a wolf here. Anyone else believe in Lynch All Liars?

For reference I'm gonna quote the posts leading up to Fox's entrance and the subsequent posts to show context.

I'll expand on this, and say she has also been flip flopping on JL quite a bit this round. I was curious wondering why she thought JL was playing safe early when a lot of other posters were putting up more fluff than him early.

Vote count update

milk and honey - 2 (J-23, Armbar)

Fox Mulder - 2 (JohnLocke, Two one one)

Two one one - 2 (Beluga Whale, milk and honey)

Zfetch - 1 (King Heffy)

Time Lord - 1 (Fox Mulder)

No vote - 7 (DarthMelvin, Alain Vigneault, Stamkos, Time Lord, Baka, Blue Jay 22, Zfetch)

---

Extend round - 6 (Two one one, King Heffy, Armbar, Blue Jay 22, J-23, DarthMelvin)

8 votes needed to trigger round extension

58 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Everyone is joking around at this stage of the game. Why would 112 be "sarcastic" about Fox's post when it's just a funny and non-serious entrance? I think it's more likely that 112 is retroactively altering her meaning to fit with something she said later on. 

I genuinely don't get your reasoning.

5 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

I'm trying to make sense of the original vote. We know that MH could possibly posting he is maf as a goof. So some voted for him. Basically saying "ok, you're maf!" As a small wagon is building 211 needs to validate the reasoning. regardless of unknowing. 

Vote Extend round please

3 hours ago, Two one one said:

I need to validate the reasoning behind what?

I would like to know what your original reasoning to vote for M&H was? 

To vote for him for saying he himself was or is maf that made you vote for him. Then to come back and say "he is playing against hi faction" well that seems to me that you are trying to build late reason for your vote. 

validation

17 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

I would like to know what your original reasoning to vote for M&H was? 

To vote for him for saying he himself was or is maf that made you vote for him. Then to come back and say "he is playing against hi faction" well that seems to me that you are trying to build late reason for your vote. 

validation

Originally? He said he was mafia, so I voted for him. But why is the burden on me to justify a vote I'm not even participating in any longer?

e: validate your criticism

My vote for Milk was made after the post referenced by BW, but it was only half-serious at the time I made it. He's the type of player who would make that assertion as scum, sure, but he's also the type of player who would make it as TP. I think the bigger catch on him is the hint at the mafia chat he made later (stating by odd conjecture that the mafia usually have one person who checks it at the beginning and is able to jump into the thread early, which somehow indicates me). I already pointed this out but wanted to reiterate as it's the reason my vote is sticking to milk for now- not jokes/me treading water/some other dumb basis. He's still the best first-day/first-few-hours candidate on the basis of what we actually have to work from, although if I were scum looking to hop on a bandwagon I'd be using the same rhetoric/logical sequence BW seemed to be running under with the vote he just cast. (Not saying I think BW is scum- just sharing early thoughts and there's an obvious argument that J-23's vote was worse or a larger potential scum tell.)

^^^^ your answers are here

Archived