The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Vegas signs Reinhart, Leipsic

2 hours ago, terrible.dee said:

That was a pretty intense game my friend the pressure was on the world was watching and Griff held up his end.

To say nothing of the fact that there was a time some of the world's best hockey people thought he was a top pairing guy,

The NY Islanders and the Oilers were the two WOST places for a kid to get drafted by over the last 10 years

People forget the Islanders recent history of destroying prospects, Ask Nino Niederreiter  about that, he was MORE than ready to play at the NHL level and they just kept holding him down till he saved his career by forcing a trade, he stepped right onto NHL ice as a top 6 forward proving the Islanders were idiots, How about Micheal Dal Colle? Who if he knows whats good for him, will demand to be let out of that career destroying system.

The OIlers need no introduction in these parts,

Griff's career begins this year, and I'm going on record saying he's going to prove a lot of people wrong and show he belongs in the NHL,

I hate seeing kids dreams destroyed by outside B.S and I'm thrilled for him to have escaped the clutches of madmen.

Just think. If he was on our team, you'd be trying to think of all of the negative thing to bash him. ;)

On 7/15/2017 at 8:23 PM, Fanaholic said:

It sure will be fun when Vegas Knights come to town eh!    AND THEIR first Pre Season GAME is here in VANCOUVER . . .    Can't wait!

I hope we win. Pre season or not I don't want the records to show their first win was against the Canucks. 

21 hours ago, terrible.dee said:

To say nothing of the fact that there was a time some of the world's best hockey people thought he was a top pairing guy,

The same ones who said Horvat and Kesler were at best a 3C?  Hodgson a top-line C?  Daigle a can't-miss?  So much for "expert opinions".

Archived