The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Spongebob Squarepants (sign up open)

milk and honey

34 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

And I'm not even going to argue about the sheriff investigating you Zfetch, because if they have half a brain, they would have done it already. 

Explain.

It would be idiotic to investigate me since they can't PM me anyway and since my faction will be revealed at either mine or my partners death. And I'm not completely against death either, but not in round 1.

13 hours ago, milk and honey said:

The Doctor saved himself

4 hours ago, Dral said:

It doesn't say the Vig tried to kill you... doesn't even say the Vig did anything... or that YOU did anything...

I believe you, only cause another Doc hasn't come forward...

Re read nightfall you feaking meatball... the doc saved himself.... #1 it doesn't even say themselves but rather himself so that excludes 112 and hashtag already... but because I said I would save myself that means the doc is me you dumb muppet.

what other role, other than the vig, would have set their kill on someone, other than me l, who happened to be a doc, who just decided to save themselves first round with no reason to do so?

Do you know how much of a potato meatball you sound like? 

1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

Explain.

It would be idiotic to investigate me since they can't PM me anyway and since my faction will be revealed at either mine or my partners death. And I'm not completely against death either, but not in round 1.

Hold up...

Is there no PMing this game?

3 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

No he's not allowed to pm anyone u less a lylo situation

I'm talking about in general. I don't care about Zfetch's PM abilities right now, I was focusing on the sheriff. I've based a gameplan in my head with the mindset that this is a PM game, but if it's not, that changes things.

On 2017-08-16 at 1:58 PM, Zfetch said:

Vwdp030hlp

STAMKOS=VWDP030HLP 

I AM MERMAID MAN AND I HAVE PROOF 

V-3 LETTERS=S 

W-3 LETTERS=T 

D-3 LETTERS=A 

P-3 LETTERS=M 

H+3 LETTERS=K 

L+3 LETTERS=O 

P+3 LETTERS=S 

We can't pm anyone unless a LYLO situation. If someone PMs us, Fetch and I, we have to say we aren't interested in talking. MH gave us these rules

LOL WUT.

Aladeen I swear to god you're drunk m8

"You're such a potato; the mafia knew I would save myself because I fracking posted it.."

My brain....

That's literally what I am saying. 

Mafia would not have killed you last round because you literally said you would save yourself. So knowing that the mafia surely would've thought it's too risky attempting to kill you. But you followed through with what you said and actually saved yourself, meaning that if you actually read my first post properly I stated that the Mafia will 100% kill you tonight. Leaving the TP with no doc for the rest of the game.

Like honestly read my post again and what you're arguing is completely different to what im even saying.

I also said I would be very surprised if you turned out not to be the Doc, meaning obviously I think you're doc. Of course I cannot believe you 100% nor can anyone since it's not officially confirmed. 

The times you're coming out with are crazy too. I was at work and M&H texted me and reminded me to vote, I was like "oh crap I haven't read anything" So at around 8:50 ish I started reading the thread, unaware of the time of nightfall. IIRC I then posted around 9:20, not 10pm like you are suggesting. As for liking a post at 8pm I don't know where that time is coming from but thats just incorrect.

When I show as TP look back at this train gaining on me for literally no reason apart from Aladeen not being able to read properly.

Lol mfw I expected Stamkos to reveal that in case I die or vice versa lma0.

So yeah we're basically just confirmed regular TP. Of course we're not confirmed confirmed cuz someone like Blue Jay might think that we are a mafia tandem. 

MAFIA TEAM, please find the SK. 

The sheriff will eventually die by the SK or some dumb lynch or them coming out with results. I guarantee you they won't figure out your whole team with those results.

Focus your efforts on finding the SK, they will blend in and have higher precedence than your kill. Plz.

&^@# I'm pissed there's an SK in this game. 

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Why did you chide me for the MR vote then?

Cuz it was so blatant.

There was zero reason to lynch MR other than to "avoid your lynch". Stupid obvious that he was TP. He makes a great TP mislynch for the mafia too. -.-

And given that I'm thinking you're mafia, it makes all the more sense.

Archived