The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Spongebob Squarepants (sign up open)

milk and honey

Sorry I've been inactive guys, honestly kinda forgot I signed up again for this lol. Just read the thread, I did have my doubts over Aladeen initially but now I would be very surprised if he doesn't turn out to be the doctor. However, he will surely be killed next nightfall now he is almost certainly doctor. 

Leading me to believe we're absolutely screwed lol.

However, I do believe if aladeen is the dr saving himself this round was a horrible play as the mafia were never realistically going to kill him after the role claim. For a number of reasons.

1)Aladeen said he would save himself, deterring Mafia from wasting their kill.

2)Because Aladeen said that he would save himself, if the Dr saved someone else, that would make Aladeens claims look super scummy, with the potential of a lynch next round.

aladeen if you are the doctor, you let us down :(

40 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

However, I do believe if aladeen is the dr saving himself this round was a horrible play as the mafia were never realistically going to kill him after the role claim. For a number of reasons.

1)Aladeen said he would save himself, deterring Mafia from wasting their kill.

2)Because Aladeen said that he would save himself, if the Dr saved someone else, that would make Aladeens claims look super scummy, with the potential of a lynch next round.

aladeen if you are the doctor, you let us down :(

If I didn't save my self you would have seen my name in green killed by the vig.

Vig and sheriff should contact me since I am confirmed now. 

SK you need to hit a mafia with your next kill with 3 TP down and me most likely the next MK the mafia will quickly win this game. You can't win if the mafia control this game... since we know there is a vig that means the Mafia have specials as well. KP, lackey maybe investigative role or nurse. 

Also 

vote Lewt your posts reek of scum. "I think Aladeen is telling the truth" you knew damn well I was telling the truth in the first round but a good mafia play with all that was happening was to keep quiet and say nothing at all and just let the town implode on itself with potato DM and MR far from playing his usual town game.

112 is also for sure scum IMO whether mafia or SK idk

1 hour ago, Lewitelli said:

Sorry I've been inactive guys, honestly kinda forgot I signed up again for this lol. Just read the thread, I did have my doubts over Aladeen initially but now I would be very surprised if he doesn't turn out to be the doctor. However, he will surely be killed next nightfall now he is almost certainly doctor. 

Leading me to believe we're absolutely screwed lol.

For anyone wondering why I know Lewt is full of crap is because of this post right here. Look at the bolded text... he just read the thread and initially had his doubts about me being legit? 

so he read the thread after nightfall but didn't look at nightfall before reading the rest of the thread as everyone else who was actually busy would have.

Then he says he would be surprised if I wasn't the doc? Seems like not so subtly trying to win Tp points to me. Obviously the mafia knew I was legit since I first posted my claim so if he says he is still not 100% he's hoping that will make him look innocent.

Also,

Vig obviously 100% knows I am telling the truth so at the very least vig should contact me. I can at least make sure you're not MKed/SKed or lynched this round.

oh one thing Lewts post definitely tells us is that there is no way he is the vig so he's a pretty safe lynch at this point in time.

*Facepalm

I had no involvement in any of the game up until I read the thread just before nightfall. At 8:50 ish I began reading the thread from the start. 

What I'm saying to you is, it was too obvious that you would save yourself last round and that the Mafia wouldnt risk killing you as there was a high chance you were going to save yourself, so you should've called their bluff and saved someone else and kept your save for future use. Now you will 100% be killed be either Mafia or Vig as you're pretty clearly doctor. Basically you gave yourself one more day because you role claimed for no real reason.

And fwiw I'm Reg TP, I asked MH to be Reg TP since I'm always busy and don't usually have the time to play as frequent as I would like so a role would be wasted on me.

3 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I'm obviously not voting for myself and lynching Aladeen doesn't make sense.

3 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Vote MR

It is what it is.

This sounds way too forced. If and when MR comes up TP it'll seem like you're just saying "well I didn't want to get lynched and Aladeen claimed...so hmm...I HAVE TO lynch MR. It is what it is.

2 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Actually it's not all doom and gloom. Sheriff investigate Zfetch. That either clears 2 TPs or hits 1 mafia. Since MH made a point to note that the doctor saved himself, I think Aladeen is telling the truth. So that could be potentially 4 TPs all linking up.

So you're telling the sheriff to investigate a TP. That would be a stupid use of an investigation. I can prove myself when my partner dies. Otherwise I'll die anyway. The sheriff would have to be an idiot to even consider investigating me when it will basically come out itself.

1 hour ago, Lewitelli said:

*Facepalm

I had no involvement in any of the game up until I read the thread just before nightfall. At 8:50 ish I began reading the thread from the start. 

What I'm saying to you is, it was too obvious that you would save yourself last round and that the Mafia wouldnt risk killing you as there was a high chance you were going to save yourself, so you should've called their bluff and saved someone else and kept your save for future use. Now you will 100% be killed be either Mafia or Vig as you're pretty clearly doctor. Basically you gave yourself one more day because you role claimed for no real reason.

And fwiw I'm Reg TP, I asked MH to be Reg TP since I'm always busy and don't usually have the time to play as frequent as I would like so a role would be wasted on me.

You're such a potato; the mafia knew I would save myself because I fracking posted it... why would I be "100% killed by the mafia OR THE VIG" why would the vig kill me now that they already attempted it and I obviously saved myself? 

If you are TP as you say it's town plays like yours that make it so the mafia just have to sit back and do nothing...

maybe you meant to say SK instead of vig but as long as the SK isn't as big of a potato as you are there is no way they will target me either, since one more round like the one we just had and the mafia will have this game won already... if the SK kills me, we lynch a TP and the MK hit a TP this game is over and the next round is just a formality.

Just to be clear the SK doesn't win with the mafia.

Not to mention if/when the vig contacts me I can guarantee that they live until next round... So you can stop questioning my play since your gameplay makes it seem like you think this game will go on for many many rounds... I guess that's why it's so easy for "vanilla TP" to not bother with the first round.

so me revealing my role did these things:

prevented me from being lynched by the potatoes who are now in the DPS

gave me the ability to ensure the vig lives at least one more round

the possibility of getting the vig and sheriff into contact with one another 

and also gave us a pretty prime target in BJ with how he voted as pointed out by zfetch... another person who outted his role.

Lewt

Hashtag

BJ 

all most likely scum 

Finally we're supposed to believe that you're vanilla TP because you asked MH to make you vanilla? Is that supposed to be proof? You still don't accept that I am 100% the doc but you expect everyone to just say oh well since he asked MH he must be TP?

If you are TP start acting like it and do something useful for once in this game.

Oh just one more thing lewt before I stop bothering to respond to your potato posts for good... 

you say you started reading the thread at 8:50 that was still time to vote before the deadline and yet you didn't post until 10... so by your own admission you just decided to not participate at EOD... waited until what an hour AFTER nightfall to post?

yah you're in a great position to talk about bad plays. If by some miracle you are Vanilla TP as you say you, DM and MR are the reasons the game was handed to the mafia from the get go.

also it's interesting that you liked one of DM's posts at 8PM. That doesn't exactly give credence to your "I started reading the thread 10 minute before nightfall" BS story.

Just to make sure everyone sees this I will post it on its own... lewt claims to have started reading the thread from the beginning at 8:50 but gave a + to one of DM's posts pages into the game at 8.

vote his ass out. 

8 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Well we're boned but at least that should prove I am the doctor

It doesn't say the Vig tried to kill you... doesn't even say the Vig did anything... or that YOU did anything...

I believe you, only cause another Doc hasn't come forward...

8 hours ago, Zfetch said:

This sounds way too forced. If and when MR comes up TP it'll seem like you're just saying "well I didn't want to get lynched and Aladeen claimed...so hmm...I HAVE TO lynch MR. It is what it is.

So you're telling the sheriff to investigate a TP. That would be a stupid use of an investigation. I can prove myself when my partner dies. Otherwise I'll die anyway. The sheriff would have to be an idiot to even consider investigating me when it will basically come out itself.

You are so stupid.

Why the hell would I keep you and Aladeen alive if I was mafia after outlining how to form a strong TP alliance? And why would I want to kill DM, who was one of the few people defending me last round?

Archived