The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2017-18 (Contact Nail if interested)

Nail

11 hours ago, Master Mind said:

We have a trade to announce...

To EDM: Zdeno Chara

To ARZ: Johann Auvitu, Linus Lindstrom, CAR 3rd 2018

We're happy to be able to send Big Z to a playoff contender, as the future hall-of-famer deserved better than to play out his current contract in the basement of the league, and we consider ourselves fortunate that the 3 teams on his list included a team that was in a position to use him. We wish him well in Edmonton during their upcoming playoff run.

As for our return, the rebuild continues. We look forward to seeing what Johann can do for us ahead of unrestricted free agency, and we look forward to seeing Linus continue to develop after his strong WJC a few months ago. And of course, another pick in the upcoming draft, this one a 3rd which we we didn't already have. This now gives us three 1st's two 2nd's, a 3rd, a 4th and three 5th's. 

12 hours ago, Master Mind said:

To CAR: Jakub Voracek (50% retained this year and next year)

To STL: Marian Gaborik, Marcus Kruger, Maxime Fortier, 2018 CBJ 1st, 2019 CAR 5th, 2019 SJS 5th

Upon further review of the SS, noticed that I currently cannot trade away the SJS 5th (conditional atm). I've PM'd @inane to rework trade. Due to the inconvenience, I will improve pick from 2019 SJS 5th to 2019 Carolina 4th. Awaiting inane to confirm. @Nail

ADFA2AA2-4212-4764-B2AB-EBD53960724F.jpeg

The Carolina Hurricanes would like to introduce @KrazyTonka as our new AGM. New to CDC, I think I can speak for all of us when I say, “Don’t venture into ‘Canucks Talk’ or the ‘GDT’, and you’ll be fine.”

In order to get KT familiarized with the league, make sure you add him to all trade messages going forward (I’ll try and remember as well). He’s not nearly as much of a nerd about fantasy hockey as I am, so having someone who can balance out the organization is a welcomed change.

On February 10, 2018 at 12:20 AM, Mr.Miyagi said:

New Jersey On the Block

Adam Henrique - late 1st, early 2nd + prospect, or a couple prospects

Jeff Carter - Mid - late 1st + prospect, 

Melker Karlsson - 3rd round pick

Michael Grabner - maybe late 1st, early 2nd + prospect

Kyle Clifford - 4th/5th depending

Mark Borowiecki - 3rd/4th

Craig Anderson - 2nd/3rd, maybe prospect 

Ryan Carpenter - 5th

Picks, prospect and up and comers are the goals. Prices may change depending on the teams offering. But not picky. Most are set at something I'd say yes to. 

Will take cap dumps on to get teams out of a jam come TD. 

List has gotten smaller. A few players have been dealt/are getting dealt and are off the board. Slowly dwindling down.

1 hour ago, Master Mind said:

To VAN: Brian Dumoulin

To NJD: Chris Tanev, 2019 VAN 3rd

Thanks to @Primal Optimist for this smooth deal. Nice to add a defender like Tanev. Deep down hope maybe Canucks deal him on day. Most important part of deal was the 3rd. Jersey keeps on chuggin. Thanks MM

52 minutes ago, Monty said:

2BF3EC9B-0309-492D-81F2-AB060890F2DC.jpeg

The New Jersey Devils have signed Lias Andersson to a 3 year ELC, worth $5.325M ($1.775M AAV).

@Mr.Miyagi

@Nail

Glad to get Lias signed up. I know it's risky to sign now but have the gut feeling when New York goes boom, he will be up with the big club. Exactly where we want him!

Waivers:

The following players have cleared waivers:

Jussi Jokinen (MIN)

Dalton Prout (BUF)

Cody Franson (BUF)

The New Jersey Devils have claimed Brendan Smith off of waivers from the Columbus Blue Jackets. Please clear a roster spot. @Mr. Miyagi

The Arizona Coyotes have claimed Darren Helm off of waivers from the Columbus Blue Jackets. @_arby_18

@winterhawks

Two trades and a waiver claim have been made so far since I've taken over as GM of the Coytoes:

Out: Zdeno Chara (pending UFA), Nate Schmidt

In: Brady Skjei, Brett Kulak, Johann Auvitu, Darren Helm (waivers), Nicolas Kerdiles, Linus Lindstrom, 2018 CAR 3rd

Not only have we gotten younger and stocked up some futures, but we've picked up some cap space. Willing to take on some salary.

Players who are very much available include playoff-bound players like Carl Hagelin and Brandon Tanev, as well as players on bubble teams like Stefan NoesenDale WeiseDennis Seidenberg and Chris Wagner. We are willing to retain salary to increase the return if needed.

1 hour ago, _arby_18 said:

Two trades and a waiver claim have been made so far since I've taken over as GM of the Coytoes:

Out: Zdeno Chara (pending UFA), Nate Schmidt

In: Brady Skjei, Brett Kulak, Johann Auvitu, Darren Helm (waivers), Nicolas Kerdiles, Linus Lindstrom, 2018 CAR 3rd

Not only have we gotten younger and stocked up some futures, but we've picked up some cap space. Willing to take on some salary.

Players who are very much available include playoff-bound players like Carl Hagelin and Brandon Tanev, as well as players on bubble teams like Stefan NoesenDale WeiseDennis Seidenberg and Chris Wagner. We are willing to retain salary to increase the return if needed.

Unfortunately Arizona is already retaining on 3 players so it cannot retain on any more.

4 minutes ago, Nail said:

Unfortunately Arizona is already retaining on 3 players so it cannot retain on any more.

Ha ha. Whoops. Thanks for the clarification. Looks like ARI is paying a lot of money for some good players to not play here this year and into the future...  :blink:

33 minutes ago, Monty said:

:lol:

First Elliott goes down with an injury during the shootout last night, and Neuvirth gets the win. Now Smith goes down with an injury with 1.1 seconds left in the game, and Rittich gets the win. 

Smith gets the win. 

Archived