The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins | Thursday ~ October 19, 2017 | 4PM PT

Green Goblin

10 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Well, i sure liked the effort and Brock was a machine. Boston scumbag ref'ing is to be expected. 

Im sorry but Gudbranson's penalty was an obvious game misconduct. You can blame the refs all you want, they made the good call. The issue is our PK was trash. We broke down, and let them walk all over us. 

37 minutes ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Im sorry but Gudbranson's penalty was an obvious game misconduct. You can blame the refs all you want, they made the good call. The issue is our PK was trash. We broke down, and let them walk all over us. 

To be fair our Pk was pretty good for the first half of the 5 mins.

We were missing 2 of our 4 penalty killing defenseman (elder/gudbranson).

We just ran out of gas. I don't really think our pk is trash when were killing typical penalties when healthy.

Side note: A lot of media outlets reporting that Markstrom started and was pulled - yet it was the other way around.  Nilsson started and Markstrom replaced him.

Weird how so many media sources can get one fact wrong.

As for Gudbranson's penalty - yes, it was absolutely a penalty.  You just can't hit a guy square in the back like that and bounce his head off the boards.  It's unsafe and unsportsmanlike.

3 hours ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

depends on the night. Kassian did nearly the same thing and got 2 minutes. It could have easily gone another way. 

7 hours ago, 73 Percent said:

To be fair our Pk was pretty good for the first half of the 5 mins.

We were missing 2 of our 4 penalty killing defenseman (elder/gudbranson).

We just ran out of gas. I don't really think our pk is trash when were killing typical penalties when healthy.

I think our Pk is good, but last night it was trash. 

• -SN- locked this topic

Archived