The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Experiences With Time Travel (Meeting Hitler and Other Tales), the Art of Making Roosters out of Papier-mâché, and Pleading 'Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity' in an American Courtroom (Game Over; Mafia Win)

Master 112

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Does a mafia bus here? If not, the factions look pretty clear to me. I'm thinking DM/J23 vs. BW/TL with Aladeen having the strongest chance of being TP after myself.

Personally think you are closest to TP, then DM/Aladeen.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

J23 is turning into suspicious for me. I'm not sure I understand where his new found suspicion of BW is coming from. Like last round when he joined the Zfetch boarding party late, his vote comes after others have called BW out.

It was like a flip of a switch just like last  game. I think he's counting on mislynching me to win the game.

19 hours ago, Two one one said:

Vote Count

Zfetch (4) - Blue Jay 22, Aladeen, Time Lord, Beluga Whale
Beluga Whale (2) - DarthMelvin, Zfetch

Zfetch, the Town has elected you for lynch. You may have your last words before you are removed from the game and silenced.

The Mafia killed Alain Vigneault.

:Living Players

Time Lord

Beluga Whale

Aladeen

J-23

DarthMelvin

Blue Jay 22

Deceased Players

Zfetch - Town

Alain Vigneualt - Town

DM voted for BW early in the game, it looked like a joke to me...but let's just go along with it. After I voted for BW(the vote was missed by 211) then Z voted BW, unvoted BW and voted BW again when I told him to.

6 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

J23 is turning into suspicious for me. I'm not sure I understand where his new found suspicion of BW is coming from. Like last round when he joined the Zfetch boarding party late, his vote comes after others have called BW out.

I don't think I even put a vote on Z(not 100% sure though)but suspected he was Mafia along with you. Untill I changed my mind when I read some of BW posts.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

How did you change your mind? You literally said Zfetch and I were the scum team right before nightfall. I can get the quote.

I was almost 100% sure that Z was Mafia, and was going to vote him, but decided to vote you.

Archived