The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-2019 Canucks season tickets thread

WalkWithElias

9 minutes ago, dsedinfan22 said:

I was orginally going to get those seats but someone kicked me off at seat selection , I’m just 3 rows behind you same seats

was it an asian guy?

Cause i went to check on the seats again after visiting club500 and I was talking to this guy and he said he is going to drop 302 row 11  101-104, as he found better seats.  The sessions were all done by that time so i figure i go online at 930pm to try my luck...

11 minutes ago, bt116 said:

was it an asian guy?

Cause i went to check on the seats again after visiting club500 and I was talking to this guy and he said he is going to drop 302 row 11  101-104, as he found better seats.  The sessions were all done by that time so i figure i go online at 930pm to try my luck...

Ya it was lol

Just now, Curt said:

I literally moved my seats from UB4 Offensive zone to UB4 defensive zone. Same view, same row. I decided to take the $169 difference for a pair because I am a cheapsake. :)

I did the same thing I was in 315 and moved to 302 , wanna save some money but I plan on moving back down the road 

1 minute ago, dsedinfan22 said:

I did the same thing I was in 315 and moved to 302 , wanna save some money but I plan on moving back down the road 

315 to 301 for me. Row 11 for both. You're right. With our seniority, after the next good season of the Canucks, we will have the opportunity of moving back there just before the band wagoners can select their seats.

43 minutes ago, Curt said:

315 to 301 for me. Row 11 for both. You're right. With our seniority, after the next good season of the Canucks, we will have the opportunity of moving back there just before the band wagoners can select their seats.

What seat were you in 315 I was row 11 seat 109 and 110

1 minute ago, DonaldBrashear said:

What is the URL to do the relocation online? I never bothered to sign up for relocation but I was wondering if I can look online just to see what is available.

• Sign in to My Canucks Account
  • Click Select Seats Now on the left side of your screen
  • Use the map to view available relocation options and then follow the prompts to complete your relocation
  • Online relocation transactions are limited to one (1) per account

Just now, bt116 said:
  • Use the map to view available relocation options and then follow the prompts to complete your relocation

i tried looking for row 9 aisle seats i guess those are a rare gem eh in UB4

2 minutes ago, bt116 said:

Thanks. As I suspected, it is not enabled for my account. I think it is pretty stupid that you need to sign up for the in-arena relocation just to get access to the online relocation. I hope in the future they just do it online...

2 minutes ago, dsedinfan22 said:

i tried looking for row 9 aisle seats i guess those are a rare gem eh in UB4

I saw row 9 seats 101-103 available  in section 302 but it's a set of 3.  Someone already claimed them during my session

Pretty rare to find a pair of UB4 row 9 aisle I think

3 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Thanks. As I suspected, it is not enabled for my account. I think it is pretty stupid that you need to sign up for the in-arena relocation just to get access to the online relocation. I hope in the future they just do it online...

Hmm yeah that's stupid indeed. Does not make sense. 

2 minutes ago, bt116 said:

I saw row 9 seats 101-103 available  in section 302 but it's a set of 3.  Someone already claimed them during my session

Pretty rare to find a pair of UB4 row 9 aisle I think

i was looking at the same ones at the event , my friend told me to sit there , i told her i can break up a set of 3

1 hour ago, Bukk5pon said:

Bought season tickets for the first time. Plan on attending 50% of the games. Just wanting to know how hard selling the rest will be. Balcony/aisle . Do you think I’ll be able to recoup the rest?

really depends which games you go to.  Premium games (i.e. Toronto  and Boston)  will be easier to sell for obvious reasons.  Weekday games are more difficult to sell. 

Aisle seats should make it a little easier to sell.

If you got UpperBowl4 row 9 and up ( cheap seats), i think you should be able to break even, if you manage your tickets properly.

Archived