The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-2019 Canucks season tickets thread

WalkWithElias

31 minutes ago, bt116 said:

really depends which games you go to.  Premium games (i.e. Toronto  and Boston)  will be easier to sell for obvious reasons.  Weekday games are more difficult to sell. 

Aisle seats should make it a little easier to sell.

If you got UpperBowl4 row 9 and up ( cheap seats), i think you should be able to break even, if you manage your tickets properly.

I was so close to doing that and picking up 4 in a row in UB4 instead. Kinda having buyers remorse right now with the price difference and all. I think I have until 3pm anyways. Might see what’s available and maybe move up. 

12 hours ago, jovocop55 said:

i got 4 tickets in UB4 row 9 in the offensive end... tempted to go defensive end to save some money..  but then probably wont get them back later so didnt do it..

maybe you should spilt them up have 2 in each end 

Went for session 5 on Tuesday.  I only go to see if I can get aisle in 308, talk to my account manager and get fed.  I'm seeing more availability in that section the last few years but lower rows which mean around $30 more per pair.  I'm row 11 (rows 9 to 12 are same price) and only have one row behind me because of what used to be called Orca Bay Grill don't know what it's called now.  I have been selling half my seats on NHL TicketExchange (I list at the minimum, I just want them sold so I don't have to go or give them to Tickets for Kids) and some of my friends buy tickets.

2 minutes ago, gong_8 said:

Went for session 5 on Tuesday.  I only go to see if I can get aisle in 308, talk to my account manager and get fed.  I'm seeing more availability in that section the last few years but lower rows which mean around $30 more per pair.  I'm row 11 (rows 9 to 12 are same price) and only have one row behind me because of what used to be called Orca Bay Grill don't know what it's called now.  I have been selling half my seats on NHL TicketExchange (I list at the minimum, I just want them sold so I don't have to go or give them to Tickets for Kids) and some of my friends buy tickets.

its called encore club now

Ended up with the 4 tickets right behind my brothers season tickets. Aisle seats in section 315. Turned out really well, there is also an empty single seat right beside me which means I am sure I can often pick that seat up for a game if I wish.

11 hours ago, dsedinfan22 said:

i took a look on whats left for seats and with my calculations there is roughly 2500 seats left and i think the cap for season tickets is 15000

How are the seats that are left? Any good UB 4?

On 02/06/2018 at 9:49 AM, gong_8 said:

I couldn't make it till the next day. I'm also in Sec 308 Row 10 though. I'm looking to move to the aisle or move into row 9.

We there any in Row 9 when you went? 

43 minutes ago, Slickrick2369 said:

I couldn't make it till the next day. I'm also in Sec 308 Row 10 though. I'm looking to move to the aisle or move into row 9.

We there any in Row 9 when you went? 

I believe there was but not aisle.  Lots of low rows for sure.  I didn't even go during my time.  When i signed in, I just walked into the concourse and tried looking from a distance.  Didn't see what I wanted and went to Club 500.

6 hours ago, gong_8 said:

I believe there was but not aisle.  Lots of low rows for sure.  I didn't even go during my time.  When i signed in, I just walked into the concourse and tried looking from a distance.  Didn't see what I wanted and went to Club 500.

During session 12 there were 3 seats row 9 by the aisle in section 301 . A couple who had only a pair took them and just bought a 3rd season ticket (From what I understood sitting in row 11) because they couldn't leave a single seat.

On 04/06/2018 at 8:46 AM, gong_8 said:

Thanks... I went to session 6 and there were nothing in row 9 or 10 in Sec 308

12 hours ago, jovocop55 said:

If u go to your canucks account, u can see a event.  I’m guessing it’s the rookies camp

2018.19 Summer Showdown

Thurs July 5

6:30 PM || ROGERS ARENA

Thanks.  Tons of clubs and front row seats still available.  

Archived