The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-2019 Canucks season tickets thread

WalkWithElias

Not that it's such a big deal for me but why do we seem to always have home openers against the same teams (Calgary or Edmonton)? There are 31 different teams in the league... I also follow Montreal. They have their home opener against the Kings this year. Every season is usually a different opponent for them.

Schedule is out. I feel like it's really a bad schedule, we start off with a brutal road trip against top teams. No christmas games hurts. We also lost our Saturday HNIC game against Toronto (but we gained a HNIC Montreal game in exchange). Overall, pretty rough schedule both competition wise and season ticket holder wise. We basically end the season with a 7 game home stand which by that time we will probably be long eliminated. Wish we had more home games up front.

Here's all of our Saturday night home games. Starts off really strong with Boston, Pittsburgh and Montreal. Those will definitely be the premium games.

SAT.OCT.20 - Boston
SAT.OCT.27 - Pittsburgh
SAT.NOV.17 - Montreal
SAT.DEC.01 - Dallas
SAT.DEC.15 - Philadelphia
SAT.DEC.22 - Winnipeg
SAT.FEB.09 - Calgary
SAT.FEB.23 - NY Islanders
SAT.MAR.09 - Vegas
SAT.MAR.23 - Calgary
SAT.MAR.30 - Dallas

Wow! How lucky can I be? I'll be in NY from November 10 to November 13 and the Canucks are playing the Rangers on November 12. On top of that my hotel is only a short walk from the MSG. I'll be there. It will be my first ever road game of the Canucks even though I'd been in several NHL arenas in the past.

2 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Montreal or Boston ;)

I think Montreal is about a 90% chance. Just makes sense based on how they did the Pavel Bure retirement.

The Montreal HNIC game will have the highest viewership of any game of the season and will be coast-to-coast, and that's what you want for the Sedins.

If that is true then the Montreal ticket prices will hit astronomical prices probably $250 nosebleeds.

Did anyone here notice that the recently opened Canucks Team Store in Tsawwassen Mills shopping centre appears to have quietly closed up shop? They must have had really poor purchases to shut down. That whole mall seems to be dying, things really slow. Too bad was nice to have the option to go there.

5 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Did anyone here notice that the recently opened Canucks Team Store in Tsawwassen Mills shopping centre appears to have quietly closed up shop? They must have had really poor purchases to shut down. That whole mall seems to be dying, things really slow. Too bad was nice to have the option to go there.

been closed for a couple months now

Archived