The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2018-2019

Tigs

10 hours ago, Tylez said:

The VGK.png.5a2920f70712a08f39d2df01268b20b4.png @Nail / @JE14 have signed the following to ELC contracts

Cale Makar - 3 years x 11.25M (3.75M AAV)

Quinn Hughes - 3 years x 8.25M (2.75M AAV)

Adam Fox - 3 years x 2.85M (0.950M AAV)

Igor Shesterkin - 2 years x 1.65M (0.825M)

And have resigned the following

Slava Voynov - 1 year x 1M

Wowee; look at that D next year! :frantic:

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Tylez said:

Looks that way atm. Hoping to get it resolved in short order

ANNOUNCEMENT

So after some looking in to it, and discussions with PK, we have decided the website will no longer be a thing. Unfortunately it is alot of work for one person to run and when life gets busy, makes it all that much tougher. I will be working on a sheets template over the next couple days. Everything was backed up, will just have to transfer it. My goal will be to keep the user as much info as possible (as some have said they liked the trade log). I will also take some suggestions as well if anyone would like to see anything on these sheets, PM me with anything like that!

Again, apologies, but will have something up and running by end of week I hope! 

• Cheers 1

42 minutes ago, Tylez said:

I will also take some suggestions as well if anyone would like to see anything on these sheets

Would a log for contract signings be too much work for you guys? It’s kinda redundant since all the contracts are listed, but I think it would help with contract negotiations.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tylez said:

ANNOUNCEMENT

So after some looking in to it, and discussions with PK, we have decided the website will no longer be a thing. Unfortunately it is alot of work for one person to run and when life gets busy, makes it all that much tougher. I will be working on a sheets template over the next couple days. Everything was backed up, will just have to transfer it. My goal will be to keep the user as much info as possible (as some have said they liked the trade log). I will also take some suggestions as well if anyone would like to see anything on these sheets, PM me with anything like that!

No apologies, thanks PK in the first place.

8 hours ago, Tylez said:

ANNOUNCEMENT

It was a bold endeavour and looked sharp, but with 31, soon 32, teams in fluid states year round...tough assignment to expect the website to keep up short of a part time paid position, imo. 

FWIW Google docs have never let me down, easy, bandwidth is not even noticeable to get a copy on your phone, easy to share and control at the same time, et cetera.I don't envy the work that will have to go into moving everything over but it is for the best, thank you for the efforts PK, it looked sharp.

1 hour ago, WalkWithElias40 said:

Tonight we will find out if Toronto or Detroit going through !

@canucklax @Art Vandelay

Yeah! Stoked for this game more than any so far in the 2nd round...tonight I learn if I have MacKinon/ferland for round 3 or if its Evander Kane ...somewhat hoping for the Avs to advance but we will see...I believe the sharks are hosting..game 7...always fun!

• Upvote 1

45 DET.png.4a4f20a0cc4b057e9c0ea078027adfb2.png @canucklax VS TOR.png.2452e7e951edfdb8c1de101ba1c1c494.png @Art Vandelay 53 (Projected to advance) ------> Too close at the moment to call!

Still 53-45 for Toronto as this final night begins...

Detroit has D Burns and F Thornton (both SJS)...TeeOh has D Zadorov (AVS), eight points....

2.2 - Scoring Structure

Forwards

Goal: 4 points

Assist: 3 points

SH Point: 2 points

PIM: 0.5 points per minute

Hattrick: 2 points

SO Winning Goal: 1 point

OT Winning Goal: 1 point

Defense

Goal: 5 points

Assist: 4 points

SH Point: 2 points

PIM: 0.5 points per minute

Hattrick: 2 points

SO Winning Goal: 1 point

OT Winning Goal: 1 point

Hrm....I honestly can't figure who has the edge, short of the 8 point lead which is a big edge going in. It is likely that Detroit will earn points...will they earn enough? Good luck to everyone. 

Even this came down to the wire, but I can confirm what Art has reported. By a close score of 5-4. Congrats to DET.png.4a4f20a0cc4b057e9c0ea078027adfb2.png @canucklax for moving on. With that here is round 3! Good luck to all teams still in. I believe both matchups should be close! 

3rd Round Match Ups

Western Conference

(Pacific 1.) CHI.png.87cd655ff5e4c86fe65bb96c0b0caf37.png  @Patrick Kane VS (Central 1.) AZ.png.aad04622960b31c662a2b023bcc695e2.png @Primal Optimist

CHI.png.87cd655ff5e4c86fe65bb96c0b0caf37.png = Marchand, Bergeron, Chara, Heinen, Nordstrom, Miller, Halak

AZ.png.aad04622960b31c662a2b023bcc695e2.png= J. Staal, Ferland, Kuraly, E. Kane

Eastern Conference

(Metro 2.)NJD.png.437bbb15def851b67f05e2abe2852d82.png @WalkWithElias40 VS (Atlantic 2.) DET.png.4a4f20a0cc4b057e9c0ea078027adfb2.png @canucklax

NJD.png.437bbb15def851b67f05e2abe2852d82.pngCouture, Nyquist, Sorensen, Del Zotto

DET.png.4a4f20a0cc4b057e9c0ea078027adfb2.png = Burns, Thornton

• Like 3