The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2018-19 (2 positions available!)

canuck2xtreme

SIGNING: The Colorado Avalanche have signed their 2017 draft pick Martin Necas to a three-year entry-level deal.

imageproxy_php.png.8eae65a71f47331a0c136cf6cba69561.pngMartin Necas: 3 years, $ 4.5 million dollar contract ($900,000 per season plus $600,000 per season in bonuses)

SIGNING: The Colorado Avalanche have signed their 2018 draft pick Jesper Bratt to a three-year entry-level deal.

imageproxy_php.png.8eae65a71f47331a0c136cf6cba69561.pngJesper Bratt: 3 years, $ 3.6 million dollar contract ($900,000 per season plus $300,000 per season in bonuses)

11 minutes ago, Squeak said:

SIGNING: The Colorado Avalanche have signed their 2017 draft pick Morgan Frost to a three-year entry-level deal.

imageproxy_php.png.8eae65a71f47331a0c136cf6cba69561.pngMorgan Frost: 3 years, $ 3.0 million dollar contract ($900,000 per season plus $100,000 per season in bonuses)

9 minutes ago, Squeak said:

SIGNING: The Colorado Avalanche have signed their 2017 draft pick Martin Necas to a three-year entry-level deal.

imageproxy_php.png.8eae65a71f47331a0c136cf6cba69561.pngMartin Necas: 3 years, $ 4.5 million dollar contract ($900,000 per season plus $600,000 per season in bonuses)

8 minutes ago, Squeak said:

SIGNING: The Colorado Avalanche have signed their 2018 draft pick Jesper Bratt to a three-year entry-level deal.

imageproxy_php.png.8eae65a71f47331a0c136cf6cba69561.pngJesper Bratt: 3 years, $ 3.6 million dollar contract ($900,000 per season plus $300,000 per season in bonuses)

Happy to get all three signed today as we see a very good chance of all three pushing for spots this fall. Thanks to Squeak as always for his work in getting these deals done.

@canuck2xtreme, probably throw Bratt right on the Avs roster (move Pulkkinen down), the other two in the minors...for now :) 

I'll hold off on an updated depth chart until free agency is over so you don't have to do it twice ;) 

Thanks!

15 hours ago, Tony Romo said:

So what’s gonna be the protocol for if @Dak Prescottand I ever make a trade?

Without getting too detailed or specific, that transaction would be more scrutinized by the execs than any other league trade.

If any such agreement were to look lop-sided or unfair, the league would simply deny the transaction (and would also pursue an explanation).

I really don't believe we have to worry about any of that with you guys, and i don't even like typing it ;)

Just enjoy the game and make straight up deals, and we`ll never talk about this ever again :) 

Romo's question sounds sinister if you put a Russian thick accent on it haha..but to be fair I have a hard time even pretending to be suspicious about your motives TR. Maybe the punishment if you ever try anything sneaky will be that the Dallas cowboys will HAVE TO sign Romo to another decade of number one QB lol

UPDATED FREE AGENT LIST

The Free Agent List has been updated, there are several signings coming down the pipe that will be announced tomorrow and will be reflected on the Free Agent List as posted, but as of now all players qualified have been recorded on the list, all players unqualified have been designated Unrestricted Free Agents.

If you have any questions please send me a pm.

Thank you

Archived