The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] - Nineteen Eighty-Four (Game Over; Mafia Win)

Beluga Whale

On the other hand now that the lynch candidate is confirmed, it's gonna be a quiet round which will be advantageous to the mafia.

We really do need the voyeur and vig to come out.

That'll leave us with 3 people. One of which is TP and the other two of which are mafia.

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

I guess my only question is...why?

Town is in LYLO so why even go to the trouble of trying to gain credit rn when you could push a vote onto myself, Virt, MR, TL, or J-23?

Well, one of those is your teammate but everybody in that list is sus af.

End of Day 3

112 was lynched. She was:

Spoiler

You are a Thoughtcriminal and a Mafia Role Cop. You win when Town can no longer control the lynch. 

The Role Cop may each night investigate a player and learn that player's role. Submit your Night Action each night in the Mafia PM.

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night in the Mafia PM.

If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.

If your action is blocked you will be notified.

It is Night. Do not post. 

Night 3 will end: TBD 

I will give specials and mafia until tomorrow morning (8:00 AM) to submit actions, but the Night can end sooner if actions are submitted and locked-in earlier.

Archived