The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] - Nineteen Eighty-Four (Game Over; Mafia Win)

Beluga Whale

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

I feel pretty good about Virt, Duce and J23 being TP despite there not being substantial support for that yet

Any reason why on J23? I'm not sure if you explained it already.

I don't remember all that much of my prior games with him, but he's playing a super weird game imo.

34 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

@Master Radishes why are you specifically putting pressure on Ilduce? Why not others who are at an equal if not worse(r) level of logistical contribution and cantankerously belligerent affection towards scum-hunting?

-His vote on BJ was the most obviously wagony and basically sealed the deal

-His 'reads' were bad (particularly chalking them up to 'bellyfeels' and nothing more)

-He changed his scum reads without any explanation (112/MR, J23, BJ, SC) or sense of progression

-His defense this round was a bit unconvincing, e.g. calling the suspicion 'totally fair' and saying he 'should have made some kind of play' at the end of R1 but thought Aladeen was going to do something and so 'froze' (was he even around at the end of R1?)

I can see a world where ilduce is a potato TP. But I don't get why you don't find him suspicious based on his actual play this game.

4 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Between ilduce, SC, otherwise, TL, at least two are scum. (Not TL/ilduce, though.) If you guys don't want to go with ilduce, that's fine - I've always said SC was a good lynch choice too. But I don't think ilduce is cleared and I'm not really sure why so many people are now thinking he is.

I think the mafia is made up of slankers or else some of the contributing vets are playing very well.

Archived