The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

13 minutes ago, ActionJax09 said:

Thanks! Some solid talent in this 2nd round!

I’ve never professed to be an expert, but I’d expect him to be a late first IRL.

If it wasn’t for him playing on Flint, I’d have taken him. But I don’t trust the water in Flint.

In a turn of events, Tampa Bay is looking to acquire another pick within the next few picks. 

Michael Ferland (269 Fpts)  and his cheap salary (1.75M) have been made available for an upcoming pick in the 2nd and a late 3rd

53 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

I did it! Wooo! Anyone live in pemberton and/or played Big Sky? Get to play there in July. Hopefully I can qualify for The Canada Amateur. That’d be awesome. 

That would be totally awesome! I have a good long ball but my short game is like Bomba's sausage...the wurst. Fortune smiles on me though and I can put like no tomorrow once i get on the green. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Monty said:

I’ve never professed to be an expert, but I’d expect him to be a late first IRL.

If it wasn’t for him playing on Flint, I’d have taken him. But I don’t trust the water in Flint.

Lol ya that whole Flint situation (the team and the water problem) has been a mess. I’m hoping he gets drafted like you said, late in the 1st and his agent can force a trade. 

2 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

I did it! Wooo! Anyone live in pemberton and/or played Big Sky? Get to play there in July. Hopefully I can qualify for The Canada Amateur. That’d be awesome. 

Congrats! I’m an absolutely terrible golfer. Respect anyone that’s even halfway decent at it. Great job!

• Cheers 1

23 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

I have been dithering between two guys and one may be available in 7 picks for my 60th overall selection...but without further ado, we have factored in some known tendencies and will pick based upon odds of being around in 7 picks...hahaha...not necessarily the 'best' of the two guys...I have them pretty even all around...

Nathan Legare of the Baie-Comeau Drakkar...(*if you can't be Finnish, be Canadian, and play for the French Vikings and bring a great finish to your game!)

Image result for nathan legare

@inane you are up ser.

Glad I traded up. Legare was on my shortlist. Had I stayed where I was at originally, both Teply and Legare would probably have been gone.