The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

Just now, 112 said:

:huh:

Milking as in behaving in the thread as Milk and Honey generally would have.

Also, Milking as in making something go on further than it needs to.

Dont worry, hopefully mine make slightly more sense. The reason I need to do this is because I don't know how long I'll be available for posting tonight. I want my vote to count.

10 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

I still haven't seen enough proof to say 112 is scummier than you are.

I know. 

The thing is I never claimed any roles. She even claimed Sheriff. 

She told Aladeen that ...

You know I sed all this in posts way earlier. They were disregarded so what evs :lol:

Just now, DarthMelvin said:

I know. 

The thing is I never claimed any roles. She even claimed Sheriff. 

She told Aladeen that ...

You know I sed all this in posts way earlier. They were disregarded so what evs :lol:

Half the people in this game have claimed a false role.

3 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

LIES~!  :lol:

I think milk was stopping the lynch anyway, but holy $&!# do I ever regret asking him to stop it.

You're such a bad player that you're sort of good in a way; the town is forced to try to discern whether you're scum or just completely inept at mafia, and their befuddlement works to keep you alive while their time and scumhunting resources are wasted trying to figure it out at the benefit of the rest of your team.

If you're town, there is no excuse for how you've played this game.

12 minutes ago, 112 said:

I think milk was stopping the lynch anyway, but holy $&!# do I ever regret asking him to stop it.

You're such a bad player that you're sort of good in a way; the town is forced to try to discern whether you're scum or just completely inept at mafia, and their befuddlement works to keep you alive while their time and scumhunting resources are wasted trying to figure it out at the benefit of the rest of your team.

If you're town, there is no excuse for how you've played this game.

Ahh no... 

People have said, "oh, well I've been against Aladeen and AV since the beginning!" 

As if that's not a strategy for the mafia team. Wouldn't it make more sense to split the group into 2+ sides? That way, the mafia flips and they can say, "I voted against him/her!"

It's a science almost. We gotta dig into the nuance of posts. Especially when it's unclear, we've got TP and scum, potential or outed, playing scum games, and TP and scum playing TP games.

I don't want to say either rift has seemed canned.

DM is giving no one anyone to work with, whether it's 112, myself, or someone else.

Blue Whale and Beluga Jay ;) have gotten into fights about anything and everything. That might be something to watch, idk.

And somewhere, in the middle of all this, MR has been seemingly silent. I get that it's 4 in the morning on Redcoat Island, but I don't think I've seen more than a handful of posts from him today.

Archived