The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Should Edmonton Oilers 2 best players call out management

coastal.view

20 hours ago, coastal.view said:

well i held off responding to you

but i finally will

you missed a couple of key words (reverse calling out)

which were in fact also clarified by the title of this thread

so please go review the title and my initial post again

and then reconsider your post

cuz you missed the point i was making .. by a fair bit.. well actually .. entirely

ok

On 12/30/2018 at 8:53 PM, FullMetalOilDrum said:

As an Oilers fan who doesn't like the Canucks, I can tell you this: I am jeleous of your hockey team. Thank the stars you aren't an Oilers fan. We have McDavid, yes. SO WHAT?! It doesn't matter when the people who manage the team with him on it are incompatant fools. The entire organization is bad right now, has been bad for a very long time, and will be bad for years to come even with PC gone. The team is against the cap and it's going to be very hard to make a trade to help the team even with a proper GM. 

Im also sick of fans saying "oh whatever I guess, at least we had the 80s." AGAIN. SO WHAT!!!? I wasn't born to see them!! I began watching them in 06 during their run to the final and was born in 94. I've almost known nothing but a bad team since! 

Then we won the McDavid lottery and I was thrilled and astonished. A few years have gone by and our management has failed to build a team around THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD! Imagine that! It's pathetic. 

So good for you guys. I guerentee your Canucks will win a cup before the Oilers do. Same with Calgary and Toronto. You guys are so lucky! 

Happy New Year. 

Crosby plays in Edmonton now?

Archived