2019-2020 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

1 minute ago, BCNeil said:

304-3-3,4?

Those were mine last year

I kept my pairs in 312 and 319 row 11

and moved my pairs in 304 and 327 row 3, to a set of 4 in 313 row 10

That's too funny yes those are the seats I just picked up.  What did you think of them last year, did I make a decent trade coming from 302 aisle seats?

12 minutes ago, thepress83 said:

That's too funny yes those are the seats I just picked up.  What did you think of them last year, did I make a decent trade coming from 302 aisle seats?

Yeah they are great seats, didn't sell as well as either of my row 11s on the other side.

I was planning to keep them unless I found additional pairs in UB4 in 312 or 319.  Or a nice set of 4 in 312,313,314 or 319.

That's fair, my pair in 302 sold ok when I couldn't go to a game but considering 304 is the same price point and offers better viewing angles I was excited to see that pair today when I logged into the upgrade portal.  I may need to consider adding some seats in UBlV considering how difficult they will be to obtain after the team improves.

I was at the first session tonight at 5h30. Last year, I was in section 301 row 11. This is UB4 Defensive zone. I grabbed tonight the only available pair in UB4 defensive zone row 9 or 10. I got row 10 section 303.

I don’t live in Vancouver (live in Victoria), definitely can’t attend the majority of the games. Is it worthy of season ticket investment? How likely is it for me to be able to sell the tickets I can’t attend? I am thinking of something along the lines of Upperbowl center ice.

54 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

I don’t live in Vancouver (live in Victoria), definitely can’t attend the majority of the games. Is it worthy of season ticket investment? How likely is it for me to be able to sell the tickets I can’t attend? I am thinking of something along the lines of Upperbowl center ice.

I have full season and moving to the island, going attend a few , sell some , give some away , maybe get 11 game pack?

Moved from UB3 defensive end 327 row 7 aisle to UB3 defensive corner row 2 aisle.  Someone must have upgraded in the session before as there wasn't any row 2 aisle in sections I was looking for.  Almost didn't bite but really wanted to move closer and personally I like the aisle.  I'm hoping aisle and row 2 will help sell tickets, even with the additional cost, for the 20 -25 games I don't go to.  Couldn't resist.

Lets get the season started already!!

Edited by Canuckle2017

2 hours ago, Canuckle2017 said:

Moved from UB3 defensive end 327 row 7 aisle to UB3 defensive corner row 2 aisle.  Someone must have upgraded in the session before as there wasn't any row 2 aisle in sections I was looking for.  Almost didn't bite but really wanted to move closer and personally I like the aisle.  I'm hoping aisle and row 2 will help sell tickets, even with the additional cost, for the 20 -25 games I don't go to.  Couldn't resist.

Lets get the season started already!!

Although more expensive, they’re 2nd row and on the aisle. That alone makes them more attractive. If you’re planning to post them for sale they will definitely stand out.

Well done

• Cheers 1

Noticed a single pair of seats available in that exclusive group of isolated pairs in the upper bowl, that was surprising. Figured they’re all owned by long-term members since they all have plaques on them. Must be nice to not have people squeezing past you all the time.

8 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I have full season and moving to the island, going attend a few , sell some , give some away , maybe get 11 game pack?

I have full season UB4 defensive zone. Because I get some free excellent club seats tickets at work (3-4 games a year) I try to sell all my tickets and use only the ones that don't sell. Well, for the first time in 3 seasons I sold this past season .....all 44 games (3 preseasons and 41 regular games). The problem is that 90% of my sales are local so if I was living in Victoria this wouldn't work for me. Several people here on this board are using Stubhub so you could do the same. I had very little success with NHL Ticket exchange. I sell to my contacts, to repeating customers and also a lot on Craiglist. Craiglist is not for everyone. You can waste a lot of time with texting and emailing back and forth and not everyone is reliable and serious. 

51 minutes ago, Curt said:

I have full season UB4 defensive zone. Because I get some free excellent club seats tickets at work (3-4 games a year) I try to sell all my tickets and use only the ones that don't sell. Well, for the first time in 3 seasons I sold this past season .....all 44 games (3 preseasons and 41 regular games). The problem is that 90% of my sales are local so if I was living in Victoria this wouldn't work for me. Several people here on this board are using Stubhub so you could do the same. I had very little success with NHL Ticket exchange. I sell to my contacts, to repeating customers and also a lot on Craiglist. Craiglist is not for everyone. You can waste a lot of time with texting and emailing back and forth and not everyone is reliable and serious. 

i didnt have any prob selling on ticket exchange , the non big games  i sold for the lowest price i could

I went in last night and picked up a pair in 312/Row 15.  I'd like to find another pair close to those.  Does anyone know if there are any seat relocation sessions tonight?

58 minutes ago, CDeM85 said:

I went in last night and picked up a pair in 312/Row 15.  I'd like to find another pair close to those.  Does anyone know if there are any seat relocation sessions tonight?

Last night was the last one , phone a rep or do the online selection 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CDeM85 said:

The online relocation has a pair in 312-14-109-110.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Is 319 a good section to sit in ? I’m currently in 316 and kinda wanna corner / end 

I really like the corners.  I sat in similar in the defensive zone S327 R7 for the last 2 years.  Buyers, friends and myself really enjoyed watching the game from there.  I moved one more section in 326 and R2 but would have been quite happy in my previous seats.

10 minutes ago, Canuckle2017 said:

I really like the corners.  I sat in similar in the defensive zone S327 R7 for the last 2 years.  Buyers, friends and myself really enjoyed watching the game from there.  I moved one more section in 326 and R2 but would have been quite happy in my previous seats.

with 316 being the end , but 319 a end/ corner just dont know with now view looks kinda better from an angle