The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019-2020 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

2 hours ago, SomeRandomHockeyFan said:

Thanks for the replies. Makes sense.

Not sure how the seat selection works. But will we manage to get seats next to each other if each of us reserves one seat?

Can't wait for having those tickets

Well if you got the tickets at the same time, your priority numbers would be consecutive.  So you would always be in the same relocation session, I can't see why you wouldn't be able to get seats next to each other.  

I would also consider full seasons, even if you need to sell some more games.  

Not sure how much longer some fans will put up with the on ice product , a zero effort against the jackets tonight , I left once the 5th goal was scored

this will be 4th year in a row we aren’t making post season, do we fire green or Benning and start fresh? How much longer can we go through this 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Not sure how much longer some fans will put up with the on ice product , a zero effort against the jackets tonight , I left once the 5th goal was scored

this will be 4th year in a row we aren’t making post season, do we fire green or Benning and start fresh? How much longer can we go through this 

I thought that I was the only one complaining? I stopped saying anything because I felt like the only one who saw the product as it is. You can expect a 5th season in a row without playoffs next year. The team is inconsistent, badly coached and no way it will be as easy next season to make the playoffs. The West conference will catch up with the East conference making it harder to qualify for the post season. No way that Markstrom will be as good 2 years in a row. This guy was horrible since he joined the Canucks. I'm afraid that he will go back to normal after his career season. 1 goal scored in 2 games. Shutout against the Canucks for how many times this season? I'm not happy at all with the on ice performance.

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Were you sitting in section 308, row 11, seat 7 & 8.  The puck barely crossed the plain and that person was already up and walking out.  I was thinking that’s good timing.  Also when did they put those TV’s up along sections 307 to 309?

2 minutes ago, gong_8 said:

Were you sitting in section 308, row 11, seat 7 & 8.  The puck barely crossed the plain and that person was already up and walking out.  I was thinking that’s good timing.  Also when did they put those TV’s up along sections 307 to 309?

i was in 302 row 11 , what tv's?

Yes, last nights games was absolutely dreadful.  I kept wanting the game to end so I could go home.  But end up staying till the end hoping to see the team score at least once and see if Brock and extend the point streak.  Obviously that was wishful thinking from me.  

It's obviously garbage time now and I am only looking forward to Hughes's debut later this week before the season wraps up.  Hoping EP40 can get a few more points to secure the Calder.

IMO Overall it's a decent season and much better than the previous few.  I felt the ticket demand was pretty good this year as well and I am in the black for my 4 seats in UB4.

Edited by bt116
  • Upvote 1

A little unrelated but one of the reasons I reupped for next year was the email that said “renew your season tickets and be the first to get 2019 draft tickets” does anyone know when the presale tickets are coming out? Not every year that the draft is in our own city. 

6 hours ago, EP Phone Home said:

A little unrelated but one of the reasons I reupped for next year was the email that said “renew your season tickets and be the first to get 2019 draft tickets” does anyone know when the presale tickets are coming out? Not every year that the draft is in our own city. 

My email didn't say anythint about draft tickets. When did you get this email? 

Tickets are so cheap for the Anaheim Game tomorrow

On Ticketmaster, a pair of UB4 defensive zone seats are going for  $37.00 ea (CA $30.50 + CA $6.50 fees).  That's the Ticketmaster price (not verified resale).    That's almost like STH cost if you don't count the fees.   

Listed my UB4 defensive tickets on TicketExchage resale at the lowest price allowed and It still comes to higher than that price lol

Edited by bt116

8 minutes ago, EP Phone Home said:

Didn’t anyone else get this last Monday? I sure fell for it :(

I am enrolled in auto renew (for March 18) so i never get this email.

I guess you are not doing auto renew, that's why they send you this last Monday to lure you in. 

Anyhow it's good to know we get first crack at buying the draft tickets.  Thanks for the screenshot

• Cheers 1

On 3/25/2019 at 2:15 PM, EP Phone Home said:

I think they will start promoting the draft, after the lottery on the 9th.

I can't imagine tickets will be hard to get

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, The Vancouver Connection said:

Not renewing this year, i'll just buy $20 games on craigslist next year lol - nobody took my free tickets tonight.

Last few games are always bad.  I expect more ppl in the seats with spring break but I guess no one cares anymore.    

Next year is JB *& TG's last chance to at least get us in the playoffs and I fully expect that will happen OR both will certainly be gone.  I would bet 5 bucks on that!  This was a transition year from the Old Sedin Era. The team is on the uptick and the worse is over IMO.  Besides the games were a lot more exciting to watch this year with the odd exception.

Edited by RU SERIOUS

1 hour ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Next year is JB *& TG's last chance to at least get us in the playoffs and I fully expect that will happen OR both will certainly be gone.  I would bet 5 bucks on that!  This was a transition year from the Old Sedin Era. The team is on the uptick and the worse is over IMO.  Besides the games were a lot more exciting to watch this year with the odd exception.

i don't think so.. this team is actually worse than last years team tbh.. at least last year we didn't get shutout 10 times a season.. we either score a ton of goals in the same game.. or none at all.. our goals for is inflated by a few 6-7+ goals games.. otherwise we are scoring at barely 2 goals a game rate.. defensively we are terrible.. Markstrom played out of his mind this year to mask how bad we actually are defensively.. so in essense did we make any progress at all??? last year we had horvat sedins x2 boeser and vanek to a certain extend providing offense.. this year we just have horvat boeser and Pettersson.. so production wise we actually regress with no one actually stepping up.. Pettersson replaced 1 sedin.. no one replaced the 2nd or vanek.. defensively let's not even go there.. 

i went from 7 years of STH to prolly just half or quarter next season.. unless they wow me with the draft or trade or FA.. i have nothing to look forward to next season.. it's gonna be the same old crap.. maybe we add a hughes and juolevi on the defense next year.. but offensively where's the help going to come from? none of our so called prized rookie looks anything closed to being in the NHL forward wise.. FA there's really not much available in terms of top 6.. trade? it's not like we have much to trade away other than anchors in Eriksson and Sutter.. nor can we afford to trade draft picks and prospect away..

Just with a normal Markstrom in the net this season the Canucks would have a worst record than last year. Remember he used to always give 1 or 2 terrible goals a game. Not anymore. Every 7.6 games this season the opponents get a shutout against the Canucks. Very bad. I might go to the game tomorrow. Not looking forward to it. 

I don't think Markstrom has been that spectacular compared to last year. He has the exact same stats.

2017-18 season

.912 save %

2.71 GAA

60 games played

2018-19 season

.912 save %

2.78 GAA

58 games played

I mean, those are identical stats pretty much. I know Markstrom has "stolen" more games this year and played good when he needed to, but the stats don't lie. In fact, Markstrom has been very consistent for most of his career. In 2016-17 he had a .910 save % and 2.63 GAA. And in 2015-16 he had a .915 save % and 2.73 GAA. I don't think and have never thought Markstrom is the problem.