The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019-2020 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

4 hours ago, rocky_canucks said:

Any idea as to when digital tickets will be available on mobile accounts for those who don't get hard copy tickets mailed to them (i.e. quarter STH)?

Thanks in advance.

Best to call the Canucks and ask.  But in the past its usually at least 2 weeks before the first pre-season home game at Rogers Arena, but don't quote me on that.  

So I noticed the large majority of people on stubhub have changed to either "Mobile Transfer" or "Mobile Ticket" as their delivery method this year instead of "Instant Download". Anyone know why? Is this because the PDF print is no longer available, or will be limited to 48 hours before the event? Also not sure what the difference is between "Mobile Ticket" and "Mobile Transfer".

EDIT:

Guess I found the answer. There's 4 different options for listing tickets on stubhub now:

Mobile transfer
Tickets are in online account where you bought them (the team, Ticketmaster etc.).You will be transferring tickets to buyer through online account.
Mobile screenshot (recommended)
Tickets are in online account where you bought them (the team, Ticketmaster etc.). You’ll need to take a screenshot of tickets using mobile device to upload on StubHub.
PDF tickets
These are .PDF files on your computer or mobile device. They should be the original document you got when you bought your tickets.
Paper tickets
These are traditional tickets printed on laminated, hard stock paper, wristbands or tickets printed at home.

--------

I guess each of these have pros and cons.

Edited by DonaldBrashear

6 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

So I noticed the large majority of people on stubhub have changed to either "Mobile Transfer" or "Mobile Ticket" as their delivery method this year instead of "Instant Download". Anyone know why? Is this because the PDF print is no longer available, or will be limited to 48 hours before the event? Also not sure what the difference is between "Mobile Ticket" and "Mobile Transfer".

EDIT:

Guess I found the answer. There's 4 different options for listing tickets on stubhub now:

Mobile transfer
Tickets are in online account where you bought them (the team, Ticketmaster etc.).You will be transferring tickets to buyer through online account.
Mobile screenshot (recommended)
Tickets are in online account where you bought them (the team, Ticketmaster etc.). You’ll need to take a screenshot of tickets using mobile device to upload on StubHub.
PDF tickets
These are .PDF files on your computer or mobile device. They should be the original document you got when you bought your tickets.
Paper tickets
These are traditional tickets printed on laminated, hard stock paper, wristbands or tickets printed at home.

--------

I guess each of these have pros and cons.

Yeah the mobile transfer is quickly taking over.  

I think it is getting more popular fast, is because buyers prefer having the tickets transferred to their own canucks account.  Over a pdf file.

• Like 1

I personally like selling via mobile transfer too.   Cause once you transfer it, the tickets will be gone from your account.  It just seems more tidy that way and helps eliminate any chances of me accidentally selling the ticket twice or accidentally printing off a new set of bar codes. 

But The thing is obviously your email address will be seen to the seller, and the seller email address will be seen by you, etc. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Hockeyrulz said:

My tracking has my tickets out for delivery today. 

Can't wait to see what the 50th Gift is as well as to see the Commemorative tickets.

I’m hoping it shows up today. 

My package is coming from Canada Post and they always manage to not deliver when they say they will. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bt116 said:

I personally like selling via mobile transfer too.   Cause once you transfer it, the tickets will be gone from your account.  It just seems more tidy that way and helps eliminate any chances of me accidentally selling the ticket twice or accidentally printing off a new set of bar codes. 

But The thing is obviously your email address will be seen to the seller, and the seller email address will be seen by you, etc. 

When you transfer your tickets it even gives you space to write a message to the receiver.....

I guess stubhub can't do much about that.

29 minutes ago, ewales said:

I’m hoping it shows up today. 

My package is coming from Canada Post and they always manage to not deliver when they say they will. 

Mine is saying 'out for delivery' but i live in an apartment so I won't be able to sign for it as I am at work....  I will have to wait for it to be delivered to a post office near by and I will go pick it up in person tomorrow.

Edited by bt116