The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vegan Firefighter Files Human Right Complaint Over Food Served

DonLever

2 minutes ago, The Vancouver Connection said:

soy bean houses? &^@#, you are really dumb mate. 

maybe all the hormones and antibiotics in meat gave you brain cancer. 

Nice. Real classy. Obviously you missed my point. 

Fields and fields of soy beans, feeding the worlds human and animal population completely....except theres no where to build a god damned house cause the world is one big soy bean field. 

1 minute ago, MystifyNCrucify said:

Fields and fields of soy beans, feeding the worlds human and animal population completely....except theres no where to build a god damned house cause the world is one big soy bean field. 

Sounds like the nightmare scenario of a drunk cattle farmer. 

2 minutes ago, MystifyNCrucify said:

.....I don't even know how to reply to you, I'd seriously request that brain scan. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, The Vancouver Connection said:

Most vegans are vegan so they can avoid supporting an industry that is brutally murdering billions of animals every year. You're living in denial and you being a dick to people who choose to have a voice for the animals is your prerogative, but if you even touched someone for their beliefs, I'd knock you the &^@# out

I love how the soapbox just turns to uttering threats. You're having a hard time comprehending what "makes me WANT to punch" means.

The knock the &^@# out of me bit is hilarious.

You're just so tough eh!? Or is that estrogen in your tofu talking?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, The Vancouver Connection said:

Most vegans are vegan so they can avoid supporting an industry that is brutally murdering billions of animals every year. You're living in denial and you being a dick to people who choose to have a voice for the animals is your prerogative, but if you even touched someone for their beliefs, I'd knock you the &^@# out. 

yeah.lets brutally murder one form of life over another form of life for food and feel sanctimonious about it. 

The only thing that is in denial, is the vegan quasi-racistic heirarchy of life forms, so they can feel superior to the rest about a basic facet of life: eating.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

It's fairly easy to look up the stats on the required resources for agriculture versus raising livestock. 

Is your house made out of cow?

sure. yet it also fairly obvious that an ecologically optimized omnivorous diet is far more eco friendly than a vegan diet. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/23/2019 at 1:36 PM, The Vancouver Connection said:

soy bean houses? &^@#, you are really dumb mate. 

maybe all the hormones and antibiotics in meat gave you brain cancer. 

Well, my carnivore diet has helped my brain, heart, skin, hair, eyes and digestive system... Not sure what soy would do for me.

Edited by Fantomex
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, The Vancouver Connection said:

.....I don't even know how to reply to you, I'd seriously request that brain scan. 

Its more likely that, because your body is lacking valuable animal based nutrients, that humans have survived on since the beginning of time, your mind is confused and malnourished. 

This is why 80% of vegans fall off the wagon and eat a bit of salmon or an egg every once in a while. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, canuckistani said:

yeah.lets brutally murder one form of life over another form of life for food and feel sanctimonious about it. 

The only thing that is in denial, is the vegan quasi-racistic heirarchy of life forms, so they can feel superior to the rest about a basic facet of life: eating.

You're saying eating plants is murder? is that how you make yourself feel better? lol

Just now, HerrDrFunk said:

Is it? 

Yes. It is. Its due to this pesky little thing called cellulose. Which species homo sapiens cannot digest and comprises, by mass, anywhere between 20-70% of food crops grown. 

Assuming your diet is ecologically optimized, you end up being more eco-friendly than vegans. 
How so you may ask ? Simple. Say you have a plot of land- X. And it produces a quantity of cellulose (which are the shoots, stems, stalks, husks, rinds, etc) -Y. If now you have a certain # of animals, say Z, which are sustained only on the cellulose of the grown food crops ( and grazers mostly eat cellulose), then you end up not wasting Y.  If you are a vegan, you waste Y. 

Just now, The Vancouver Connection said:

You're saying eating plants is murder? is that how you make yourself feel better? lol

Killing any life-form is murder, mate. I don't have to feel better about killing something to eat something, whether its plants or animals or fungi. I leave the 19th century racial hierarchy logic to the vegans. 

5 minutes ago, MystifyNCrucify said:

Its more likely that, because your body is lacking valuable animal based nutrients, that humans have survived on since the beginning of time, your mind is confused and malnourished. 

This is why 80% of vegans fall off the wagon and eat a bit of salmon or an egg every once in a while. 

Oh yes, my malnourished mind that holds 2 Undergrad's and a Master's degree, oh yes, my malnourished body that is able to run multiple marathons a year, poor, poor me. 

Just now, canuckistani said:

Killing any life-form is murder, mate. I don't have to feel better about killing something to eat something, whether its plants or animals or fungi. I leave the 19th century racial hierarchy logic to the vegans. 

Oh right, so raising billions of animals in tiny spaces who are forced to live in their own $&!# and force fed antibiotics and hormones is your defense that there's no difference between plants and animals. &^@# bro, you're a genius. 

2 minutes ago, canuckistani said:

Yes. It is. Its due to this pesky little thing called cellulose. Which species homo sapiens cannot digest and comprises, by mass, anywhere between 20-70% of food crops grown. 

Assuming your diet is ecologically optimized, you end up being more eco-friendly than vegans. 
How so you may ask ? Simple. Say you have a plot of land- X. And it produces a quantity of cellulose (which are the shoots, stems, stalks, husks, rinds, etc) -Y. If now you have a certain # of animals, say Z, which are sustained only on the cellulose of the grown food crops ( and grazers mostly eat cellulose), then you end up not wasting Y.  If you are a vegan, you waste Y. 

Oh, I just assumed that the plant waste would be composted and then reused in that scenario. 

17 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I love how the soapbox just turns to uttering threats. You're having a hard time comprehending what "makes me WANT to punch" means.

The knock the &^@# out of me bit is hilarious.

You're just so tough eh!? Or is that estrogen in your tofu talking?

Pretty sure you're the tough guy who said he wants to punch vegans in the face....now you're sad cause people want to punch you in the face..awwww

PS, as someone who still reads emerging science research and such, its a matter of time before Vegan superiorism is laid to a permanent rest, done and dusted. 

The vegans support their stance by co-opting the 19th century racial heirarchy model for life-form. You know, where western and northern Europeans sat at the top, followed by Slavs and Mediterranean people, then Iranians/Indians, then Arabs, then Chinese, the natives and finally the black Africans ?

Well they do the same thing - first are the humans, then are the 'cognitive animals' like elephants, cows, sheep, buffalo, then are the 'non cognitive animals' like mussels, oyesters, etc. then comes the plants and fungi.

Well, biological research in the last 2-3 years is tantalizingly close to proving and uncovering plant cognition, aka plants having feelings and emotions too. I predict a nobel in biology will go to this research in the next 15-20 years, as right now we have good evidence of plant cognitive ability, but no explanation for the mechanisms for it. 

That day will be a fun day for us normal people to run into vegans. :P

3 minutes ago, The Vancouver Connection said:

Oh yes, my malnourished mind that holds 2 Undergrad's and a Master's degree, oh yes, my malnourished body that is able to run multiple marathons a year, poor, poor me. 

Oh well laaadeeedaaaa my whole argument must be flawed cause this douche canoe here says hes smart and strong and tough and cool. 

Dont mind me, im just going to go eat a carrot.