The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

55 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Plus, where is this "big boy" post he was working on? He came into the thread saying "oops, I dont have a vote restriction" yet never addressed his absence all game

I thought I had a maximum post restriction, so when I told BW via PM that I wasn’t low on posts, he said I had a “big boy post” coming. I did address my absence in the game though in the very post you first quoted: I thought I had a restriction. 

1 minute ago, Stamkos said:

Quote one post where you said something that could be considered substantial for the town. 

Quote me where I said 1 thing last game in the 1st round you weasel scum.

I don’t have time rn to ready 5 pages per hour. Doesn’t help this game is upside down and you don’t know how many people there are for mafia or special role. Whytf should I say much...I’m going off my gut just as the rest you are since there’s nothing more we can do. So stop acting like you’re special or have offered something exclusive that’s game breaking. Idiot.

• Wat 1
19 minutes ago, J-23 said:

WW and Jazz still on my scum list.

Whats everyone top two for this round?

Jazz and GEP 

I also want to know which of BW, 112 and BJ are scum as well. Those three piled onto my wagon and STILL there’s been no pressure on them over it. 

Just now, J-23 said:

@Stamkos you never answered my question. 

Apologies, didn’t see it. I called out those of you who hadn’t posted much throughout. I didn’t see Aladeen, but I did see BJ and BW, who were both in the thread. 

4 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Apologies, didn’t see it. I called out those of you who hadn’t posted much throughout. I didn’t see Aladeen, but I did see BJ and BW, who were both in the thread. 

Fair point.

9 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

Quote me where I said 1 thing last game in the 1st round you weasel scum.

Round one last game you kept adamantly defending me as TP because I got you to play. You weren’t necessarily hunting, but you were playing. You’re not doing either in my honest opinion. 

9 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

I don’t have time rn to ready 5 pages per hour. Doesn’t help this game is upside down and you don’t know how many people there are for mafia or special role. Whytf should I say much...I’m going off my gut just as the rest you are since there’s nothing more we can do. So stop acting like you’re special or have offered something exclusive that’s game breaking. Idiot.

The first rounds lynch can make or break a game depending who’s taken out. MR was taken out first last game and, since he’s a top player, that subsequently led to more town lynches. The first round is so important that slanking and lacking substance is an anti-town play. 

8 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

The first rounds lynch can make or break a game depending who’s taken out. MR was taken out first last game and, since he’s a top player, that subsequently led to more town lynches. The first round is so important that slanking and lacking substance is an anti-town play. 

Ok, Bob McKenzie TSN mafia insider. I’m not pretending to be some know it all. 

And so if a strong player like MR is taken out but innocent, doesn’t that make those who voted him guilty? Again I’m not voting him because I think he’s being genuine. But pretending to be some crazy mafia player who knows $&!# when no one knows $&!# at all this setup is stupid. So cut the bs.

GEP you also had a reason to be upset and inactive last game, and to be inactive in your first game as well. 

There’s nothing for you to fall back on, which is why I think you’re scum now compared to before. 

Just now, Stamkos said:

GEP you also had a reason to be upset and inactive last game, and to be inactive in your first game as well. 

There’s nothing for you to fall back on, which is why I think you’re scum now compared to before. 

Hey, dumb &^@#.

Ive been saying all along I don’t have much to say because there’s no roles and no one knows anything. So regardless if you’re posting every 2 seconds or every 2 hours, no one knows anything and that’s a fact you knob.

• Haha 1
  • Wat 1
3 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

Ok, Bob McKenzie TSN mafia insider. I’m not pretending to be some know it all. 

And so if a strong player like MR is taken out but innocent, doesn’t that make those who voted him guilty? Again I’m not voting him because I think he’s being genuine. But pretending to be some crazy mafia player who knows $&!# when no one knows $&!# at all this setup is stupid. So cut the bs.

Not necessarily because, as you say, there’s reason to believe anyone could be scum. It wasn’t just BJ, Fetch and I voting MR last game, there were TP as well. 

1 minute ago, Generational.EP40 said:

Hey, dumb &^@#.

Ive been saying all along I don’t have much to say because there’s no roles and no one knows anything. So regardless if you’re posting every 2 seconds or every 2 hours, no one knows anything and that’s a fact you knob.

The more everyone posts, the more likely someone is to slip. Activity=more scum hunting=better chance of town win. When people go against them formula, it looks bad on them.