The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

7 hours ago, luckylager said:

I've smelled scum on WW since day one.

He still hasn't bothered to reply to either of my posts asking him to explain his TP role which is apparently too boring to talk about.

The cross voting between he and J23 seems like a distraction tactic.

VOTE WELLWOOD 

I've fully explained it at least twice already in round 2. I'll try to find it. 

I had to make 2 jokey posts (which I made about BW and Aladeen) to get my first round vote to count. I ended up not voting in round 1 anyway.

J23 and I cross voting wouldn't be a very good strategy since I'm so inactive. Bussing me wouldn't get that much town cred and me bussing J23 would get me almost no town cred at all because of my inactivity.

• Wat 1
Just now, Where's Wellwood said:

I've fully explained it at least twice already in round 2. I'll try to find it. 

I had to make 2 jokey posts (which I made about BW and Aladeen) to get my first round vote to count. I ended up not voting in round 1 anyway.

J23 and I cross voting wouldn't be a very good strategy since I'm so inactive. Bussing me wouldn't get that much town cred and me bussing J23 would get me almost no town cred at all because of my inactivity.

Wait you made some jokes? I don’t recall laughing at any of your posts :mellow:

On 6/18/2019 at 7:35 PM, Where's Wellwood said:

Things I noticed as I skimmed:

At the time of this 112 was getting heat and so veers the discussion.

I needed to make jokey posts about players in the game to allow my round 1 vote to count. I posted bad jokes about Aladeen and BW nearly back to back, which is not the type of posts I usually make. I didn't even use the vote because I was busy prepping for the practicum I'm on right now.

Conversly, I don't see myself posting this little if I'm mafia. When I was JOAT last game (ie. had a role) I posted way more. Slankers don't slank their way to mafia wins. 

I already said earlier in the thread (Saturday around 1-3pm while I was waiting to get my hair cut) that I'd fullfilled my role instructions (the jokey posts)

These two posts were so close together and seem oddly different. Also, is the bold text a slip?

I find Lucky's suspicion of me much more genuine of a new player, than J-23's (not a new player but first time in a while I think)

@luckylager From June 18

• Thanks 1
On 6/13/2019 at 4:23 PM, Alain Vigneault said:

ATTENTION:

All roles have been handed out.

Some ground rules:

1.  Please do not quote your host.  You may claim roles (i.e "I am town/I am sheriff" etc.) but roles should not be verified by specific contents of your PM.  Let's avoid angle-shooty plays please :) 

2.  All TPs should have received a PM.  Whatever I have instructed you in the PM applies only to this first round.  Please do not discuss the contents of your PM within this thread.

3.  PMs are allowed in this game. 

4. (Optional) Please do not discuss mechanics/layout of this game while the game is ongoing.  This discussion is best served for DPS and after the match.  I have given all players a heads up that this game is not vanilla and that surprise/shock should be expected.  I am fine with criticism and critique after the fact but I have no control over how the game plays out during the fact.

If there's any questions, please use your PMs or ask in the thread.

The first nightfall will be Sunday night around 9 PM PST

Good luck and have fun :)