The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I didn’t think it was serious. I’ve never heard of a paranoid gun owner before.

It's a real role but not one I've ever seen in a game before.

My personal opinion is that it's a pretty bad role because it can easily shift the game just based on a single night action, and because it makes the player nearly invincible.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

My personal opinion is that it's a pretty bad role because it can easily shift the game just based on a single night action, and because it makes the player nearly invincible.

Given these points, does it seem likely that the role would be included? Seems a bit of a stretch to me

23 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

3 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Claiming to be the PGO seems a good strategy for scum to hide behind, so as to avoid getting targeted by TP specials

How would a PGO work in regards to mafia? If they were targeted for an MK, would that kill the mafia as well?

The fact that no one seems to know what exactly my scum game is makes it a bit questionable as evidence of my current game. (It also strokes my ego a bit.)

I've made very clear both last game and this game my time limitations. Accept that I am not playing my usual game (TP or scum) and assess me outside my usual meta.

So far the only proper accusation against me that I can respond to is my lack of scumhunting. This is a fair point, and one I intend to change once I have a chance to get more into things. So far I'm reading to keep up moreso than reading to contribute. If you want to give me something specific to evaluate (like BW did yesterday) I'm happy to do so in the meantime.

9 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

The fact that no one seems to know what exactly my scum game is makes it a bit questionable as evidence of my current game. (It also strokes my ego a bit.)

I've made very clear both last game and this game my time limitations. Accept that I am not playing my usual game (TP or scum) and assess me outside my usual meta.

So far the only proper accusation against me that I can respond to is my lack of scumhunting. This is a fair point, and one I intend to change once I have a chance to get more into things. So far I'm reading to keep up moreso than reading to contribute. If you want to give me something specific to evaluate (like BW did yesterday) I'm happy to do so in the meantime.

This is by far your best post yet and if it was anyone other than you that posted it I would give a sliver of town cred for it. 

21 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I don’t think that’s true. I think you are a tricky player, but I think certain players can pick up tendencies or ticks that they notice in your game and act accordingly. If we had a blueprint for everyone’s scum/TP game, mafia would be a lot easier.

For example, I think when you are scum, you like to spin and deflect narratives when players call you out and think they have weak cases against you. Which is why your “fake confidence” comments about me earlier stood out to me because instead of addressing me and my fake confident reads about you or others, you gave it a wave and instead panned to the thread for their opinions on me. Which is fine, and not necessarily a scummy thing to do on the service, but then if I couple it with your aggro response to falcon last night, the lack of scum hunting (which you have self-admitted to), and the emphasis on your time limitations as defense for yourself, and I think there is enough, for at least, me, to give you nice, proper, juicy scum lean.

• Haha 1