The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

1 minute ago, 112 said:

I feel like Kryten has a lazy excuse for leaving his vote on me this round.

Like, if he's mafia, he's doing this because he doesn't want to have to think much or ever fully charge at someone else. And because I'm somewhat unlikely to actually be the lynchee this round, he doesn't look as bad as if I were to flip.

1 minute ago, Kryten said:

Pffft, I worked my ass off to leave my vote on you. 

Haha.

Why don't you make a big case for the person you're voting for? You made a few posts that are very likely to be skimmed over about it and haven't been pushing me too much. I think you should make me defend myself.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

I must say, you are an enigma to me.

In the nicest way possible.

:lol: I take that as a HUGE compliment.

A psychiatrist I saw a few years back whom I don't like called me an 'enigma' once, and I always held it against her lmao.

sent her this once:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, 112 said:

Like, if he's mafia, he's doing this because he doesn't want to have to think much or ever fully charge at someone else. And because I'm somewhat unlikely to actually be the lynchee this round, he doesn't look as bad as if I were to flip.

Nope, I didn’t like some of your posts leading up to your role reveal (specifically your joke posts about being mafia etc). I don’t remember you being “that” kind of player. Just struck me as odd for you.

I will admit though that some players have changed since I last played, you may be among them, but I will work that out for myself as we move along.

Just now, Kryten said:

Nope, I didn’t like some of your posts leading up to your role reveal (specifically your joke posts about being mafia etc). I don’t remember you being “that” kind of player. Just struck me as odd for you.

I will admit though that some players have changed since I last played, you may be among them, but I will work that out for myself as we move along.

I remember a game where you insulted me in the DPS for making big plays as a TP.

3 minutes ago, Kryten said:

Especially considering that in my experience; mafia, even those that are genuinely investigated, will rage against their being accused to the bitter end. 

Im sure you have seen this..?

I feel like there's a big difference between a villager's frustration and a wolf's when it comes to receiving accusations.

I'm struggling to articulate it properly but villagers will seem genuinely frustrated because they are innocent and therefore any accusations are incorrect.

Wolves will be angry if they think they don't deserve the accusations they are receiving. And I think there's a palpable difference between the two.

This makes sense in my head but I understand if no one else agrees, haha.

3 minutes ago, 112 said:

Haha.

Why don't you make a big case for the person you're voting for? You made a few posts that are very likely to be skimmed over about it and haven't been pushing me too much. I think you should make me defend myself.

I thought I did? Are you not posting now and inquiring?

1 minute ago, 112 said:

He plussed me for voting Wellwood

But so did you.

Wish your mom a happy bday from me / CDC, buy her a case of lucky. It'll make its way back to you.

If your dad hurt you, he's a piece if crap. If he's just an idiot, give him another chance.

1 minute ago, 112 said:

I remember a game where you insulted me in the DPS for making big plays as a TP.

I would never (I at least would apologize later for being a douche, and if I haven’t, I’m sorry).

Some big plays though can cause more confusion to the town than not. They have their place but really town should keep things simple, let the mafia take the risks. Just my opinion.

4 minutes ago, luckylager said:

He plussed me for voting Wellwood

But so did you.

Wish your mom a happy bday from me / CDC, buy her a case of lucky. It'll make its way back to you.

If your dad hurt you, he's a piece if crap. If he's just an idiot, give him another chance.

oh I'm on great terms with my Dad. I have incredible respect for him.

I'll make sure to send her your wishes. :) Thanks.

And gifts are in the works!

e: I know you're a Dad, so happy Father's Day to you tomorrow!

Edited by 112
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Kryten said:

I would never (I at least would apologize later for being a douche, and if I haven’t, I’m sorry).

Some big plays though can cause more confusion to the town than not. They have their place but really town should keep things simple, let the mafia take the risks. Just my opinion.

Insult was a bit of an exaggeration, maybe, but you blamed me in a pretty big way for a loss in which I caught two scum, advocated heavily for their lynches, and the town completely ignored me. Or at least that's how I remember it.

Old scars- not angry about it. :lol:

1 minute ago, Kryten said:

Wasn't this when 112 fake claimed sheriff, as a regular TP?