The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] - End Game (TP WIN!) - SIGN UP FOR NEXT GAME HERE!

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Hmmmmm...&^@#

What are your thoughts on AV?

AV would be tied with Lewt in terms of scummyness to me maybe even higher, but his meta change excuse as well as just playing completely unpredictably make him a tier 2 candidate for me. He could very well be the last mafia

Just now, Zfetch said:

I'm not the vig because I was too busy patching up my own bullet wounds night one and then Time Lords the next day.

I do believe that the Mafia team inexperienced...I played as a mafia player once with a couple vets who coached that you always keep hitting the doc, as they have limited self saves and it avoids later MK frustrations

Just now, falcon45ca said:

I do believe that the Mafia team inexperienced...I played as a mafia player once with a couple vets who coached that you always keep hitting the doc, as they have limited self saves and it avoids later MK frustrations

Lol yeah

Now I'm immune this round or MAYBE THE VIG IF THEY WOULD CONTACT ME

Look, we're literally guaranteed the win if there's one mafia left.

All it requires is this stupid vig coming out.

So one of Falcon, Qwags, AV or Lewt is vig.

Nobody else has claimed doctor. I'm the doctor. Don't potato this. There is no mafia doctor. Just a town doctor. Plus wouldn't it make sense for the doctor to save themselves in round 1? Don't potato this.

TL is not mafia. Don't potato this. He got targeted by the mafia. I saved him. Don't potato this. He is not mafia.

So anyhow... One of you 4 are vig.

Here's what we do...

Vig claims!!!

3 possible targets.

We lynch one.

We vig one and I save the vig.

Next round, 2/3 people alive are confirmed TP...so uh..the other person is mafia. Game over.

Vig should absolutely read this

• Upvote 1
Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

Where Qwags is the only one that would conceivably target Aladeen in R2 out of all of us, that quote + other shadings against Lewt suggests he would have probably killed Lewt at one point.

Maybe he was flickering between Lewt and MH and just decided for MH instead

The vigilante could literally come out right now, claim in front of all of us, kill anybody who's not a confirmed TP(ANYBODY) and the win is confirmed. All the vig has to do is come out..

Tbh the vig should get banned from all future games and/or get titled the worst mafia player of all time. The win is literally on a silver platter if there is one mafia left. Actually even if there are two, the win is still on a silver platter. Just come out vig holy $&!#.

• Upvote 2
Just now, Zfetch said:

Well if he's not the vigilante then who tf is

There's a slight, slight possibility that T-rex misreported the nightfall where milk is actually the vigilante but was written down as SK by mistake.

That means a serial killer would still be at large.

Again.  Slight possibility 

Just now, falcon45ca said:

So Qwags makes the most sense based off "Vig has been dumb, and Qwags is dumb" logic?

Not only that, but regular logic too. Where the vig should come out and contact me.

Or the other logic where everyone else seems to be claiming regular TP and not vig except for Qwags

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

There's a slight, slight possibility that T-rex misreported the nightfall where milk is actually the vigilante but was written down as SK by mistake.

That means a serial killer would still be at large.

Again.  Slight possibility 

If this was true, it would sort of substantiate milk's weird play about the SK coming out and contacting him because I'm not sure why else Milk would come up with that play lol.